NRL Players and family members in hot water

Am I reading that right in that it says the Dogs' players were not aware of their obligations and it is actually the club's fault but they've still be fined anyway? If that's the case, how are those fines even legal?

4 Dragons player's in strife for breeching COVID laws by attending a gathering last night.

Being investigated by police and the NRL

Fox Sports has confirmed 11 of the players being investigated include: Paul Vaughan, Josh McGuire, Jack Bird, Blake Lawrie, Corey Norman, Kaide Ellis, Matt Dufty, Gerard Beale, Josh Kerr, Daniel Alvaro and Zac Lomax.

these guys were extra stupid for getting found out because of a noise complaint, which is what the cops were initially called for

Hey boys we are breaking the rules here so let’s be extra fucking loud so not to raise suspicions. Fucking halfwits.

The NRL will be a light touch here because of the impact it will have but they really should all miss a game or 2 at least.
should sit out the season right just like TPJ?

Why did TPJ sit out the rest of the season and these guys get off with minor fines!?

Didn't a few on that list already get their ass's kicked last season, particular Paul Vaugn

Haha man, the NRL couldn't more inconsistent if it tried and wow, these players must be just dumb.

TPJ wasnt a club imposed sanction the nrl stood him down indefinitely.
Source? I remember it being the club and we were on the verge of sacking him entirely. I don't remember the NRL ever handing a verdict.

Why did TPJ sit out the rest of the season and these guys get off with minor fines!?
Apparently they are fines by the police, the NRL have not imposed its punishment yet.

Active Now

• Wolfie
  • Financeguy
  • Harry Sack
  • Hurrijo
  • Alec
  • Skathen
  • bazza
  • Fitzy
  • Justwin
  • BroncosAlways
  • Sproj
  • MrTickyMcG
  • LittleDavey
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.