NRL Players and family members in hot water

Why are her boobs red though? I know about red eyes in some photos but how are her boobs red?

If it wasn't his wife that Koroisau snuck into the NSW camp then he is dumber than dog shit from cheating on her

this 10 is his wife:
View attachment 14256
I remember something some guy told me years ago. He said " no matter how glorious, how beautiful, how stunning and fantastic a woman is, somewhere in the world there's a guy saying ...thank **** I don't have to stick it in that bitch ever again" 😃

It wasn’t her, some random that was DM’ing him on Instagram.

The mrs is ok, not my cup of tea. Also apparently she’s an anti-vax loon
That'll explain the boob rash.

You know what they say about Crazy girls...

NRL Statement:

“The National Rugby League (NRL) has issued NSW Blues player Api Koroisau with a Breach Notice for failing to comply with the game’s biosecurity protocols during the State’s Game II camp,” a statement read.

“The Notice proposes Koroisau is fined $35,000 and suspended for 2 matches to be served immediately. In issuing the proposed penalty, the NRL has taken into account that the alleged breach took place prior to more recent breaches, including before a group of St George Illawarra Dragons players breached NSW Public Health orders and before Queensland Player Jai Arrow breached the game’s biosecurity protocols. It also takes into account the alleged breach was shortly after an upgrade in biosecurity protocols.

“It’s alleged Koroisau attended the hotel room of an individual who was not part of the team’s biosecurity bubble on 27 June.

“The NRL is offering ongoing welfare support to Koroisau’s family.”

Andrew Abso says:

“All club hotels, under quarantine orders, are currently fenced off from the public and patrolled by security 24 hours a day,’’ he said.

“We are taking every precaution to ensure there is no breach of the protocols and to keep the Queensland community safe.

“The environment has rapidly changed since this breach and players understand the consequences of failing to comply with the protocols.”

Active Now

• Dash
  • theshed
  • Fozz
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Harry Sack
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Thelmus
  • Lurker
  • Xzei
  • Sproj
  • Financeguy
  • Aldo
  • Broncorob
  • winslow_wong
  • Fitzy
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.