NRL Players and family members in hot water

And it was less than 24hrs of quarantine left (I think), wasn't like he was out there passing durries from balcony to balcony.

Now that Roberts has been fined and suspended ... and after the partisan hack of a CHO Dr Jeanette Young warned the NRL that they were on their last strike, QLD health has backflipped on their balcony ban with immediate effect allowing families in quarantine on the Gold Coast access to fresh air.

Now that Roberts has been fined and suspended ... and after the partisan hack of a CHO Dr Jeanette Young warned the NRL that they were on their last strike, QLD health has backflipped on their balcony ban with immediate effect allowing families in quarantine on the Gold Coast access to fresh air.
Isn’t the whole bubble more relaxed now because they’ve done the 2 week quarantine ?

She's a Doctor you gronk, and has no party affiliation.

She's a Doctor you gronk, and has no party affiliation.

she's Palachooks bitch. there's only 2 people i have less respect for in the QLD government than Palachook ... she's one of them

Isn’t the whole bubble more relaxed now because they’ve done the 2 week quarantine ?

according to the article this backflip was for the families in quarantine ... not the bubble. mustn't have completed the quarantine yet.

remember the families were delayed arriving due to "red tape"

she's Palachooks bitch. there's only 2 people i have less respect for in the QLD government than Palachook ... she's one of them

No one actually cares about your thoughts on it though, because they're generally wrong.

As said above, she's worked under your mob too. Go find some other faux outrage.

No one actually cares about your thoughts on it though, because they're generally wrong.

As said above, she's worked under your mob too. Go find some other faux outrage.

you don't care about my thought's ... yet you constantly comment on them 🤔

could it be because you want me to bow down and worship your god 🤔

Seriously, who cares about who you respect or not.

Seriously, who cares about who you respect or not.

apparently you do ... which is why you made a point to comment on the post instead of just ignore it

you don't care about my thought's ... yet you constantly comment on them 🤔

could it be because you want me to bow down and worship your god 🤔

For someone who makes out they are awfully bright, you sure need things explained a lot. I don't care about what you think. I care about what you post here, and the majority of the time it's absolutely and utterly crap.

Right now, you are literally arguing that you are right in calling the CHO partisan, the proof is, she's worked under both parties.

So you're wrong, but still trying to make some argument. You don't have one, so we move onto this little brain fart you're having here to turn it political.

What is this worship your god bullshit? You think I worship Anna because I agree with her approach to COVID because it's proven to work?

You are absolutely cooked.

in addition to his NRL fine Korisau has been find 15k by the NSWRL

in addition to his NRL fine Korisau has been find 15k by the NSWRL

Which will be waived should he decide to do the right thing and go to the team that needs him most, the Roosters.

Hm:
On 17 August 2005, she was appointed to succeed Gerry FitzGerald as Chief Health Officer of Queensland.

I'd say she's been through quite a few Governments buddy. Not the hill to die on.

Wife stealer Adam Elliott in trouble again.

The story is light on details but he was at a team function, got a bit too boozy and got asked to leave by security. NRL are investigating.

Active Now

• Browny
  • Justwin
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Scorchie
  • Sproj
  • broncs30
  • Battler
  • Foordy
  • Mustafur
  • Jedhead
  • Brocko
  • Harry Sack
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Astro
  • Broncorob
  • Broncos Maestro
  • Fitzy
  • Dash
  • Organix
  • Morkel
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.