NRL Players and family members in hot water

He needs to be careful. According to Mole, a LOT of stuff has been swept under the carpet before he left the Storm so that might all get an airing in a Court.

Havent clicked, but fucking lol the bloke hasn't even started and already in trouble

Screenshot 20210825 122513 Chrome

Wonder if NRL will give him a suspension now (even though he's not even playing) or be forced to apply the Broncos special to him and wait till he's actually playing next year 🤔🤔🤔

Kent whinging that Millie Boyle (Broncos) isn't being treated the same as Adam Elliott.

he's conveniently forgetting that the big difference is that Elliott is in the NRL bubble as per the NRL's and QLD Government's rules for allow the comp to continue ... Boyle isn't in a bubble, so she really hasn't done anything wrong (assuming it was simply a kiss and not a quickie)

Kent whinging that Millie Boyle (Broncos) isn't being treated the same as Adam Elliott.

he's conveniently forgetting that the big difference is that Elliott is in the NRL bubble as per the NRL's and QLD Government's rules for allow the comp to continue ... Boyle isn't in a bubble, so she really hasn't done anything wrong (assuming it was simply a kiss and not a quickie)

Elliot isn't in the bubble, the restaurant was approved and they're allowed out.

Couldn’t they have just gone home or something for a root? To say they didn’t want to be seen together but then both to go into the men’s toilets sounds kinda dumb.

I’ve had a couple of quickies in loo’s over the years. You and your chick stuck for a place to go? Depends how desperate you are in the moment. These days I’d need a luxury hotel, a good meal and maybe a blue pill to even think about bothering.
The second two I could easily digest, but I'm a bit stumped with the first one. Man what an appetite you have before sex!

a few other things

reality is Elliott is a professional in-season while Boyle is semi-pro and to my knowledge isn’t even in pre-season yet.

Kent is probably just jealous a woman has easily had a better career than him. Plus a bit of anti-Broncos sentiment for good measure

Also would anyone be batting an eye if this was Sergis and Lomax? Just because they aren’t a couple suddenly it’s scandalous?

Active Now

• Culhwch
  • GCBRONCO
  • Wolfie
  • Wild Horse
  • Mister Wright
  • Foordy
  • Shane Tronc
  • lynx000
  • Rookie Alan
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Sproj
  • Jedhead
  • LockyersLeftBoot
  • Dash
  • Johnny92
  • MrTickyMcG
  • broncos4life
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.