NRL Players and family members in hot water

Millie calling out Kent, you love to see it
AA56CAD2 80A1 4A5B B3D1 A899972F64A8

There was a comment by one of her friends suggesting she’s never had a boyfriend. Maybe got caught up in the moment.

Millie calling out Kent, you love to see it
View attachment 14869
Good on Millie, but I worry about NSWRL shit stain media coverage moving forward with the NRLW players.

They see NRL and instantly think clicks, clicks, clicks.... however the women who play NRLW should not be treated in the same way as their precious male counterparts who earn 100x what they do.

For the bulk of the women playing NRLW it would largely represent a passion and I'd imagine 95% of them have actual jobs and careers outside of it, and would be getting paid a pittance from NRLW.

So from my perspective the scum media should actually be cautious with how they report on these players, because crap like they are reporting for Millie can have repercussions with their actual jobs and careers.

If they've done something illegal, sure go for it, but getting caught up with a moron like Elliott doesn't require mass coverage of Millie when that other idiot has had about 4 different alcohol related incidents already.

She cant just hang around and wait for ESL or a desperate dragons team to give her another contract.

NRL isn't her livelihood and she actually has to deal with the public, so having spuds like Danny Weidler trying to call her 15 times a day at her job or idiots like Kunt calling her out in a newspaper like she's on anywhere near equal footing within the game as Elliott is crap that she shouldn't have to deal with just so NSWRL media can get a couple clicks.

Good on Millie, but I worry about NSWRL shit stain media coverage moving forward with the NRLW players.

They see NRL and instantly think clicks, clicks, clicks.... however the women who play NRLW should not be treated in the same way as their precious male counterparts who earn 10x what they do.

For the bulk of the women playing NRLW it would largely represent a passion and I'd imagine 95% of them have actual jobs and careers outside of it, and would be getting paid a pittance from NRLW.

So from my perspective the scum media should actually be cautious with how they report on these players, because crap like they are reporting for Millie can have repercussions with their actual jobs and careers.

If they've done something illegal, sure go for it, but getting caught up with a moron like Elliott doesn't require mass coverage of Millie when that other idiot has had about 4 different alcohol related incidents already.

She cant just hang around and wait for ESL or a desperate dragons team to give her another contract.

NRL isn't her livelihood and she actually has to deal with the public, so having spuds like Danny Weidler trying to call her 15 times a day at her job or idiots like Kunt calling her out in a newspaper like she's on anywhere near equal footing within the game as Elliott is crap that she shouldn't have to deal with just so NSWRL media can get a couple clicks.

They all have jobs, no NRLW player doesn't work- Ali included.

Contracts are between $4000 and $10000 at the Broncos and costs them about $200,000 for the team.

The comments on the article are pretty gross too.

one of these things is not like the other.

also, would they be banging on about it if it was Ali & Millie hooking up in a toilet? Nope. It’s only cos it’s Elliott, an NRL player.

Now Lachlan Lewis is under investigation. Players are going crazy

I think it’s reported by Weidler now that he put a speaker system on eBay that the NRL bought for the team.
EDIT: Actually Adam Pengilly in the SMH.

This Lachlan Lewis bloke haha.
I got a feeling he was an unhinged bloke when he hip tossed walker, this just seals the deal.
Dude will provide a lot of off season laughs/drama for years to come.

Active Now

• barker
  • winslow_wong
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Alec
  • broncsgoat
  • Mr Fourex
  • The Strapper
  • Battler
  • Culhwch
  • Astro
  • whykickamoocow
  • GCBRONCO
  • Clintos
  • Bucking Beads
  • Browny
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Lurker
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.