NRL Players and family members in hot water

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...s/news-story/2c5af5ed2d2e24347c2eca30c2e63998

The chickens come home to roost for Tedesco.. Amazing isn’t it, in the past 24 hours we’ve learned that Jack De Belin ‘doesn’t hold any grudges’ and is a ‘better partner, person and father’ for cheating on his pregnant girlfriend, while James Tedesco is ‘mature now’ just weeks after making a racial slur in public 👍

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...s/news-story/2c5af5ed2d2e24347c2eca30c2e63998

The chickens come home to roost for Tedesco.. Amazing isn’t it, in the past 24 hours we’ve learned that Jack De Belin ‘doesn’t hold any grudges’ and is a ‘better partner, person and father’ for cheating on his pregnant girlfriend, while James Tedesco is ‘mature now’ just weeks after making a racial slur in public 👍
At the time though didn’t he claim he said something else and she misheard? Or that he just happened to be talking about the show? So now he is admitting he is a racist fuckhead? ****.

At the time though didn’t he claim he said something else and she misheard? Or that he just happened to be talking about the show? So now he is admitting he is a racist fuckhead? ****.

Yep, he's a liar and a coward, but Roosters. It's spun as a positive instead of his actions being condemned. It must be lovely being protected by the NSWRL mafia.

rOoSteRS cULcHa …

EBEB96AD 8224 4476 A05B 3FB49120E1BA

I assume there is a suspension in coming and a re-education camp to be consistent with the Kotoeni Staggs rule.
Given that it's Tedesco, the NRL has probably handed down a four week ban to the ‘troublemaking’ victim - in the event that she should ever make it to the NRLW.

I fucking hate the Roosters, they are absolute scum. What a disgrace Tedesco is too, not only is he a racist but he is too much of a coward to own it and tell the truth. How can you be a captain with those qualities?

Calling someone a racist over 1 poor comment on race is like calling someone an alcoholic because they got too drunk once. Most people would have made a racist joke, or a stereotype in their day.

Calling someone a racist over 1 poor comment on race is like calling someone an alcoholic because they got too drunk once. Most people would have made a racist joke, or a stereotype in their day.
Nah I disagree. You're analogy doesn't even make since as an alcoholic is someone that is addicted to alcohol, you don't need to be 'addicted' to saying and doing racist shit to be a racist.

Nah I disagree. You're analogy doesn't even make since as an alcoholic is someone that is addicted to alcohol, you don't need to be 'addicted' to saying and doing racist shit to be a racist.
No a racist means you hate/dislike a certain race, and think they are inferior. Making a joke about a Korean person doesn't make Teddy a racist. I'm not saying what he did was right, or that he should escape any punishment, but I don't think he's racist.

Do you believe he thinks Korean/Vietnamese people are inferior? Or did he just make a stupid comment on a lot of Asians having the same skin complexion? Would it be racist to ask a Swedish person if they were Steve Irwin?

Faux outrage.

I just want him to have the same outcome as Staggs, though we all know nothing will come of this.
Yep, why is tribe chief Abdo not pulling him in for a 1 on 1 re-education interview and delaying his suspension start timer until after he's fully fit.

Yep, why is tribe chief Abdo not pulling him in for a 1 on 1 re-education interview and delaying his suspension start timer until after he's fully fit.

How do we ask puppet prince Abdo this very question?

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • something
  • MrMoore
  • Skathen
  • Broncorob
  • thenry
  • I bleed Maroon
  • johnny plath
  • Mustafur
  • Dash
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Financeguy
  • KateBroncos1812
  • ChewThePhatt
  • FACTHUNT
  • Cavalo
  • ezpz
  • marw
  • Big Del
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.