NRL Players and family members in hot water

I don't know about that ... they had a crack at Staggs and he wasn't even charged

I read the female released the Kotoni sex tape .
So she is the one who did wrong . Kotoni would have been right to think it was private and consensual .

The trying to pick up a woman at the hotel and going too far and being kicked out wasn`t OK though .
But he isn`t the 1st nor will he be the last to pull such antics .

I read the female released the Kotoni sex tape .
So she is the one who did wrong . Kotoni would have been right to think it was private and consensual .

The trying to pick up a woman at the hotel and going too far and being kicked out wasn`t OK though .
But he isn`t the 1st nor will he be the last to pull such antics .

And his abuse of a fan who just wanted a picture from him dont forget.

And his abuse of a fan who just wanted a picture from him dont forget.

OOPs ! I didn`t know that .

Well , then that`s different . But ,,, even the selfie thing can go too far if they are with family or are eating .
A sorry I`m busy ,or how about later should suffice though .

OOPs ! I didn`t know that .

Well , then that`s different . But ,,, even the selfie thing can go too far if they are with family or are eating .
A sorry I`m busy ,or how about later should suffice though .

He was off his face with a couple of his mates. He was giving him some homophobic slurs and then his mates assaulted the bloke.

He was off his face with a couple of his mates. He was giving him some homophobic slurs and then his mates assaulted the bloke.

Damn Kotoni ...
Oh well everyone loves a good redemption story these days . How old is he ?

Kamikamika 9 game ban and 10k fine.

He's missed exactly 9 games because of this, so I'm going to guess this is will be a backdated beauty.

Waiting for the official announcement.

As opposed to Staggs, who they deliberately waited until he returned from injury to suspend him. This is a fucking farce.

I agree with what you are saying but Staggs wasn't missing games due to off field incidents, he was injured, as far as I know Kamikamica was missing games until his name was cleared.

I agree with what you are saying but Staggs wasn't missing games due to off field incidents, he was injured, as far as I know Kamikamica was missing games until his name was cleared.

He wasn't, he was playing Q Cup.

NSW Police confirmed they were conducting an investigation after reports that males were fighting outside a Terrigal hotel at 2.30am last Saturday.

The Rabbitohs beat the Sea Eagles 40-22 on Friday night April 29 at Central Coast Stadium with the alleged incident taking place just hours after the game concluded.

Walker’s adviser, boxing promoter Matt Rose, insists the incident was not serious.

“He was having a wrestle with his brother and a mate in the foyer as a bit of fun,” Rose told The Daily Telegraph.

NSW Police confirmed they were conducting an investigation after reports that males were fighting outside a Terrigal hotel at 2.30am last Saturday.

The Rabbitohs beat the Sea Eagles 40-22 on Friday night April 29 at Central Coast Stadium with the alleged incident taking place just hours after the game concluded.

Walker’s adviser, boxing promoter Matt Rose, insists the incident was not serious.

“He was having a wrestle with his brother and a mate in the foyer as a bit of fun,” Rose told The Daily Telegraph.

Did he take his shirt off and fly kick anyone this time?

Haas and Kelly got suspended for a game of footsies gone wrong. Walker will play on
Didn't you hear George Rose aka the arbiter of truth ... they were just having a bit of fun in the foyer.

I do like how this incident comes out AFTER Walker played last night (even though it happened a week ago).

"The integrity unit will still need to finalise their inquiries, but Walker is expected to avoid any sanctioning."

Surely at least a week suspension like Haas/Kelly.

Active Now

• kman
  • Bronx48
  • Broncorob
  • GCBRONCO
  • Harry Sack
  • Redux
  • Strop
  • Jazza
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Inknition
  • Lewisuhahix
  • Galah
  • Morkel
  • Old Mate
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Wolfie
  • Aldo
  • Fozz
  • BroncosAlways
  • Culhwch
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.