NRL Players and family members in hot water

Just so you know, I have not received a single reply from the NRL to me pointing out inconsistencies. I don’t expect any either but I will keep writing. I can be pretty persistent when I want.

Each letter you send, have the list get bigger and bigger. Then start adding a list of all the messages they haven't replied to, and the list contained in each.

On the topic, fuckwit Hooper has both been caught jumping on a random person's car while drunk, and a separate incident of losing his licence for 3 years.

Why don't the germalists cover that story?

On the topic, fuckwit Hooper has both been caught jumping on a random person's car while drunk, and a separate incident of losing his licence for 3 years.

Why don't the germalists cover that story?

Probably because they haven't got the Integrity Unit's all clear to even burp.

Did read the story.......

Hooper is a grub.
I don't mind Maroon, although he can be a bit of an old woman at times.

Triple M are fuckwits for allowing it to continue, and then letting Maroon walk while letting Hooper stay. Hooper is hated, can't write to save himself, and his scoops are useless, what's he still there for?

Like every journo, just enough dirt on someone important enough to keep them employed, despite being beyond incompetent at his job.

What happened on Triple M?
Last weekend the host Anthony Maroon walked off the show after repeatedly telling Tallis, Hooper and Kent to knock off the ATO jokes.

There were three separate occasions. After the first, Maroon was fed up and had already started exposing Hooper's suspended license which just created this 3-1 dynamic where they kept pushing.

It seemed to be over at that point, but then they came back to it two more times before Maroon just told them that he's done and they can finish off the rest of the show.

Nobody had heard from him at least since mid-week which caused Hadley to raise the issue on his show.

It was one of those situations where if this was your mate and he arked up the first time you would have dropped it. Except since Maroon fought fire with fire Hooper and Kent decided they had a license to keep rubbing it in during the rest of the show despite Maroon trying his best to continue the show and to continue talking about footy.

Why anybody would want to listen to James Hooper beats me. He's run me off every FoxLeague show bar the Matty Johns show. If he pops up there I've got nowhere left to hide. At least with Sterlo I could skip 80% of the show and just listen to Sterlo's 15 minute interviews which were always good value.

Last weekend the host Anthony Maroon walked off the show after repeatedly telling Tallis, Hooper and Kent to knock off the ATO jokes.

There were three separate occasions. After the first, Maroon was fed up and had already started exposing Hooper's suspended license which just created this 3-1 dynamic where they kept pushing.

It seemed to be over at that point, but then they came back to it two more times before Maroon just told them that he's done and they can finish off the rest of the show.

Nobody had heard from him at least since mid-week which caused Hadley to raise the issue on his show.

It was one of those situations where if this was your mate and he arked up the first time you would have dropped it. Except since Maroon fought fire with fire Hooper and Kent decided they had a license to keep rubbing it in during the rest of the show despite Maroon trying his best to continue the show and to continue talking about footy.

Why anybody would want to listen to James Hooper beats me. He's run me off every FoxLeague show bar the Matty Johns show. If he pops up there I've got nowhere left to hide. At least with Sterlo I could skip 80% of the show and just listen to Sterlo's 15 minute interviews which were always good value.
Hooper must have compromising information on some higher ups because that is the only way he would stay on these shows. He is a halfwit and doesn’t seem to fully understand RL and tries to get along as a blokey bloke by saying stupid shit like ‘meat pies’ and ‘in the fair dinkum department. I have never met one person that likes him or doesn’t say they wish he wasn’t on there so there must be another reason he keeps these jobs.

His little speech in todays show where he tried to say it was all just banter and Maroon gives it back as good as he gets by calling him triceps was pathetic and ridiculous. Trying to equate that being branded triceps because you work out is akin to constantly insinuating that someone is a tax evader is stupid even for Hooper.

Hooper is a cat and a bully and ruins everything he is on.

Hooper must have compromising information on some higher ups because that is the only way he would stay on these shows. He is a halfwit and doesn’t seem to fully understand RL and tries to get along as a blokey bloke by saying stupid shit like ‘meat pies’ and ‘in the fair dinkum department. I have never met one person that likes him or doesn’t say they wish he wasn’t on there so there must be another reason he keeps these jobs.

His little speech in todays show where he tried to say it was all just banter and Maroon gives it back as good as he gets by calling him triceps was pathetic and ridiculous. Trying to equate that being branded triceps because you work out is akin to constantly insinuating that someone is a tax evader is stupid even for Hooper.

Hooper is a cat and a bully and ruins everything he is on.

Did Hooper make the on air apology that SMH (Weidler) reported he was planning to.

It was also reported that Kunt wasn't going to apologise because he was mire concerned about Hooper's welfare than Maroon's

Club statement here:

Selwyn Cobbo

Author
broncos.com.au
Broncos player Selwyn Cobbo has been disqualified from driving for six months and fined $700 with no conviction recorded after appearing in Nanango court today on road offences.

Cobbo was charged with driving an unregistered and uninsured vehicle while on a suspended license.

The Broncos informed the NRL Integrity Unit of the incident when it occurred late last month.

Cobbo said, “I know I’ve done the wrong thing and I take full responsibility for that mistake. I’ll learn from this and I will strive to make better choices in the future.”

Broncos CEO Dave Donaghy said, “Selwyn has acknowledged to the club that he made an error in judgement on this occasion. Selwyn understands he will need to make better decisions in the future, particularly when it comes to complying with road safety. We will continue to support Selwyn off-field, as well as on it.

“The club acknowledges the importance of road safety and respecting road laws, as does Selwyn.”

Unread

Active Now

• sooticus
  • Manifesto
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Xzei
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Fozz
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Bish
  • Broncosgirl
  • Shane Tronc
  • Mr Fourex
  • broncoscope
  • john1420
  • Strop
  • Harry Sack
  • Foordy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.