NRL Players and family members in hot water

I don’t think there’s a link tbh. Not wanting to wear that particular jersey does not equal homophobia, I seriously doubt any of those 7 players actually hate gay people and probably deal with them in their day to day lives like the rest of us. Willing to wager they have gay family members that they love. That jersey was not just about homosexuals either.
Maybe so. I did oversimplify its meaning. Still, I think you probably knew that I meant people of different sexualities, who have no active impact on the lives of others, unlike murderers.

How come nobody is saying anything against the grub who was video recording someone in a toilet cubicle......?

Pretty sure thats illegal isn't it.......?
Not illegal if it was a dumb mate who put it up on socials which is probably what happened.

How come nobody is saying anything against the grub who was video recording someone in a toilet cubicle......?

Pretty sure thats illegal isn't it.......?

Isn't th video just of them getting kicked out of the loo, not the act in there.

If I saw footy players in that position, I'd be filming too.

Geez...go to the dunny for a piss and some fuckwit has got a camera in his hand

and thats OK?

What have we become.....

Kent said on NRL 360 that maybe they went into the toilet for a "kiss"

He didnt just wash his hands of his animals, ( and knowing how he is with his dogs it would have been an extremely hard decision ) he made the decision to move them to somewhere he felt was better. It wasnt a spur of the moment decision. He had everything set up correctly, but i just dont see how he can control a young member of the family the dogs were staying at leaving the gate open so the dog could escape. I think its tough to have a pop at him for that. If he didnt attempt to do anything at all, he would be criticised for that as well.

At the end of the day, if people want to blame him, they will blame him. Nothing is going to change that. I think personally he would cop it no matter what he did.

Quick follow up..the dog was put down by the council.

It seems they made a bit of an example of him....for all the other would be killer dogs
lurking behind the fence line and thinking about murder.

Cross the line......and this is how you'll end up.

Jai not too happy about the outcome.......

It seems they made a bit of an example of him....for all the other would be killer dogs

Jai still showing he's not vewy bwight.

Regardless of whats happened, and they were right to put the dog down, i think it was disgusting that they emailed him to say they were doing it after they put the dog down. Not to let him be there when they put his dog down i pretty ordinary. I dont blame him for being pissed off about that.

Regardless of whats happened, and they were right to put the dog down,

He had to fall....

..........i think it was disgusting that they emailed him to say they were doing it after they put the dog down. Not to let him be there when they put his dog down i pretty ordinary. I dont blame him for being pissed off about that.

Council bungling isn't new.
Jai can only blame himself.

He had to fall....

Council bungling isn't new.
Jai can only blame himself.

I dont agree at all tbh. There still has to be a level of common decency about how they handle things. I dont think putting him down was wrong, but i think not giving any owner the option of being there when what was still a much loved pet was being put down is a disgrace. Council incompetence isnt really an excuse.

I dont agree at all tbh. There still has to be a level of common decency about how they handle things. I dont think putting him down was wrong, but i think not giving any owner the option of being there when what was still a much loved pet was being put down is a disgrace. Council incompetence isnt really an excuse.
I guess you’re right, the other dogs owner got to be there when it’s dog was killed.

He left the dog with known responsible guy Liam Knight.

"prop Liam Knight sprayed Aerogard in his mouth after being arrested for drink driving"

Jai's a dickhead who caused incredible distress to two families because of shit dog.

He really should eat shit and cop the consequences but instead is pursuing legal options against council. Zero remorse.

Active Now

• Dash
  • kiwibronco
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Skathen
  • Morkel
  • lynx000
  • GCBRONCO
  • bert_lifts
  • Midean
  • Astro
  • mrslong
  • NSW stables
  • Old Mate
  • broncos4life
  • Painin the Haas
  • winslow_wong
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Waynesaurus
  • Xzei
  • Gaz
... and 68 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.