NRL Players and family members in hot water

As I said earlier, he's made some very valid points but he has carried on a bit too much now.
ALL of it .....has been just another sad indictment of the world we now find ourselves living in.

The WOKE revolution continues to rage......

Paul Kent being more outraged about the Panthers being smug and arrogant, than yet another Leilua DV charge is everything that is wrong with rugby league.

Are the Panthers smug and arrogant? Yes, do we hate them? yes. Is it tall poppy syndrome? 100%. Are they bashing their wives? Not to our knowledge. FFS.

ALL of it .....has been just another sad indictment of the world we now find ourselves living in.

The WOKE revolution continues to rage......
I'll be reintroducing the topic in the new year when the new season gets under way !!

Plus a huge gloat about RK in another thread.

I am so going to wind them up.

Cant say i'm surprised but again, no consistency from the NRL. If only he played for the Riff.

I'm more annoyed the **** will get away with kicking a bloke on the floor.
They claim they have got an angle that shows he doesn't kick him, if it were true you'd think they could show us that angle

Talk about a beat up over nothing. Makes Matterson look like even more of an ass.

I agree with Matterson about the stupidity of the fine and he certainly shouldn't have been suspended but man, if that's a kick, come on.

FMD my dog's leg uses more force when she nudges me. That's insane that Matterson would even consider mentioning this.
Its most likely a reflection on how the Parra players feel, and to that point..... how other clubs feel about the way Luai plays the game.

Active Now

• porouian
  • MrMoore
  • Broncorob
  • johnny plath
  • Manofoneway
  • Cavalo
  • mitch222
  • RolledOates
  • Fozz
  • ChewThePhatt
  • john1420
  • BroncosAlways
  • Foordy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.