NRL Players and family members in hot water

That's the same club SBW ditched the Dogs for.

Yeah but Toulon is close to Fiji, maps don't work the way we were taught in the past anymore.

Roosters statement: Club aware of overnight incident involving Dylan Napa. Club has advised NRL Integrity Unit.

DYLAN Napa — the NRL star drawn into a fracas in the aftermath of an exclusive Palm Beach soiree — was allegedly knocked out by a poker-wielding partygoer when he went to the aid of a 26-year-old woman.

The Roosters player was allegedly asleep in the 44 Bynya Road property when he was awoken by screaming that he went to investigate, when he allegedly came upon a man destroying property and yelling at a woman. When he went to her aid, the burly footballer was allegedly knocked out with a fire poker.

The aftermath of the annual Palmbu party, hosted by Theo Chambers — the son of Chambers Cellar founder Steven Chambers, descended into chaos as paramedics and police arrived.

All three injured in the incident have since been released from hospital.

That's from the Daily Telegraph.
Only minor but Roosters should release him immediately ....

Yep, he clearly should not remain in Sydney if he wants to stay out of trouble.

He needs to come to Brisbane immediately.

... allegedly knocked out by a poker-wielding partygoer...

I immediately thought of this.

Gambit01.jpg

So Napa was sleeping with some fellas girlfriend and she gpt caught out?

So Napa was sleeping with some fellas girlfriend and she gpt caught out?

There is no suggestion from the article that Napa was sleeping with another blokes girlfriend.

Just the he was asleep on the property

There is no suggestion from the article that Napa was sleeping with another blokes girlfriend.

Just the he was asleep on the property
My bad. Jumping to a conclusion. Sounds like the sheila's fella come home to find a big ginger lump asleep in the apartment and took exception to it though, right?

I mean either that or Napa woke up to domestic abuse and stepped in to be a good bloke and copped a flogging for it.

Active Now

• Mighty Bronx
  • Midean
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • winslow_wong
  • Brotherdu
  • Strop
  • Skathen
  • Johnny92
  • Redux
  • broncsgoat
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Organix
  • BruiserMk1
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Galah
  • Volvo Driver
  • Justwin
  • Allo
  • GCBRONCO
  • Mightybroncs2k17
... and 58 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.