NRL Players and family members in hot water

Kind of feel sorry for him because he's been so unlucky with injuries, he obviously was doing everything he could to get back up to playing standard.

On the other hand, unless we find out this was another "dodgy club doc told me they're legal", he's an idiot for even contemplating taking them. Maybe he thought that because he's been sidelined there'd be no reason to check him.

How does that work with everyone's $500 bets against the troll?

Can't help but feel a little sorry for Mullen.... so many injuries

Why are they testing players who aren't playing football?

A blessing for Newcastle. Now they can sack him and use his ludicrous salary to buy some decent players.

Another bidder for Hunt?

I think they were done with Mullen in the halves regardless of this incident, I heard they were going with Brock Lamb at Five-Eighth to start the season with Mullen playing Hooker.

I think they were done with Mullen in the halves regardless of this incident, I heard they were going with Brock Lamb at Five-Eighth to start the season with Mullen playing Hooker.

Mullen at hooker really? With that increased defensive work he wouldn't have lasted a full match before getting injured even with the injections.

He probably needs them to help heal the hamstring tears he gets every morning when he gets out of bed.

Maybe he should ask Hodges if he can borrow his sticky tape that was holding Hodges together at the backend of his career[emoji14]

Why are they testing players who aren't playing football?

Still contracted, still an "active" player, just injured. If the tests truly are random, his name would still be in the Random Player Name Selector. Or there was a tip-off.

Still contracted, still an "active" player, just injured. If the tests truly are random, his name would still be in the Random Player Name Selector. Or there was a tip-off.

Easy way to solve a big issue with their salary cap.....

Easy way to solve a big issue with their salary cap.....

W45BNfa.gif

Active Now

• theshed
  • Broncosgirl
  • lynx000
  • BroncosAlways
  • Wild Horse
  • broncoscope
  • Sproj
  • GCBRONCO
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Alec
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.