NRL Players and family members in hot water

Cocaine can be detected anywhere between 2-4 days after use.. Believe me, I know.

It really depends on the person and the test. Not everyone is the same.

I have never tried drugs in my life but the sooner it is legalised the better. Will solve so many problems in my opinion.

Wasn't it only last night? Cocaine can be picked up for at least a couple of days.
You are 100% right, 2 to 4 days as a general rule. I just presume if you are in a job that drug tests and you choose to do drugs you would do some research and put a few precautions in place. I do sometimes give ppl too much credit.

I have never tried drugs in my life but the sooner it is legalised the better. Will solve so many problems in my opinion.

Are you taking the piss? What problems will legalising cocaine solve?

It wont matter if the players don't have to be anywhere officially and they surely are not that stupid to turn up at their clubs.

It wont matter if the players don't have to be anywhere officially and they surely are not that stupid to turn up at their clubs.

Random drug testers can rock up at their house anytime. Don't you remember Thurston bitching about it a few years ago?

Thaiday copping a lot of heat for making racist comments.

Somebody call PC Principal

Random drug testers can rock up at their house anytime. Don't you remember Thurston bitching about it a few years ago?

Yep you are correct but would you go home? Also I would bet money they would have received a phone call telling them how to navigate the next few days.

BRONCOS forward Sam Thaiday has apologised for making a racist comment on the NRL Footy Show on Thursday night, in which he insinuated that if women “ain’t white, it ain’t right”.

Thaiday made the comment in the popular Player Probe segment, when host Beau Ryan asked him who his first crush was.
The rugby league veteran said it was US actor Halle Berry but then went on to claim this was during his “jungle fever phase” and that he had since “figured out if it ain’t white, it ain’t right”.

His comments started to receive attention late last night after the ANZAC Test, with Twitter blowing up today as more people discovered what he had said.

I know it's a touchy subject but seriously ppl need to get over themselves.

So he didn't insinuate it, he flat out said it.

The jungle fever stuff was the worst imo. But yes I know he was joking. And it is ridiculous to accuse Sam of being racist.

How did a comment like that make it to air in the first place? It was bit of a silly thing to say from Sam, albeit he was just taking the piss, but that segment was taped well in advance. What numbskull thought that was suitable to air?

That whole fiasco belongs in the trash Rugby League media thread. Good grief...

Active Now

• Lurker
  • Manofoneway
  • lynx000
  • Allo
  • mitch222
  • Aldo
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Skathen
  • johnny plath
  • The Don
  • Xzei
  • BruiserMk1
  • Broncorob
  • Fitzy
  • RolledOates
  • kiwibronco
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.