NRL Players and family members in hot water

Is it bad because it's a shit joke or is it bad because he's responding to obvious sarcasm? Or is it both?

It is both, it is a multi-layered awful joke.

There aren't too many people in the world who would love to go head to head with Bennett, but I'd be none surprised to see the level you'd go to to go head to little head in a very giving way to old Wayne. Just, you'd really be on your knees to. Really

Has De Belin been suspended pending his current situation? I haven't heard anything since the news broke

Anyone seen this apparent Dylan Napa sex tape? If it is him, it's definitely a few years old. Looks bloody skinny.

Dylan Napa leading in with the head once again.

What a shock.

It was posted on NRL Memes facebook page with censorship. It's probably a troll though. He honestly looks 20kg lighter.
It's not him but the guy looks like Napa. Besides, it's just regular doggy style. I suppose it could be him but who cares.

The flood has started.

49745752_2297972980439021_4148386006422257664_n.jpg

So is he actually in any trouble for something or is this just what our lives have become?

Knights centre Tautau Moga charged with common assault
January 11, 2019 6:12pm
by STAFF WRITERS
Source: FOX SPORTS
The NRL has been hit with yet another off-field scandal with Newcastle centre Tautau Moga charged with common assault.
Moga, 25, allegedly hit a taxi driver in Newcastle on Boxing Day and was subsequently charged by police on January 9.

He will face court on March 21.
The Knights issued a statement on Friday afternoon.

“The Newcastle Knights were made aware of an incident involving a player on December 26, 2018,” the statement read.

“The club alerted the NRL Integrity Unit at an appropriate time and are co-operating with the NSW Police.

“No further comment will be made.”

Moga joined the Knights ahead of the 2018 season and made four appearances before suffering an anterior cruciate ligament rupture which ended his season.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...k=99096fea9ec1fb76875302f3f890396a-1547191038

Active Now

• Locky's Left Boot
  • Painin the Haas
  • Tim K
  • Galah
  • Organix
  • Mr Fourex
  • winslow_wong
  • Xzei
  • LittleDavey
  • Johnny92
  • kman
  • I bleed Maroon
  • mystico
  • Porthoz
  • BroncosAlways
  • Foordy
  • Harry Sack
  • Stix
  • cento
  • bazza
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.