NRL Players and family members in hot water

Norman on the coke again
Man you can’t make some of this stuff up

Haha, who could've seen that signing backfiring?..

Suck shit Dragqueens.

Could be a false alarm, apparently it's an old video from 2016 that's already been dealt with. It's on that trash NRL Memes facebook page, as most stuff is.

More silence from Greenberg. What is going on, Toddy.

if he needs to come out and make a statement every time a two year old video that the integrity unit has already dealt with gets re-released, then he will be an awfully busy man and won't have time for anything else

if he needs to come out and make a statement every time a two year old video that the integrity unit has already dealt with gets re-released, then he will be an awfully busy man and won't have time for anything else

You say some special shit mate.

What about the Napa stuff?

You say some special shit mate.

What about the Napa stuff?

Personally, as long as it was consensual (and i haven't seen anything to suggest it wasn't), then who gives a ****, that's the business of Napa's and the chick involved ...

if it wasn't consensual then it is a matter for the police and i can give you the exact statement that would be made by the NRL and Greenburg if you like ...

Personally, as long as it was consensual (and i haven't seen anything to suggest it wasn't), then who gives a ****, that's the business of Napa's and the chick involved ...

if it wasn't consensual then it is a matter for the police and i can give you the exact statement that would be made by the NRL and Greenburg if you like ...

Consensual or not, these brain-dead fuckwits are bringing the game into disrepute yet again. Toddy needs to get up, man up, put his foot down and tell the fans that the NRL think this is unacceptable, and it will be investigated, and future videos consensual or not, will mean bans.

If you think this is acceptable, you clearly don't care much for the game.

Consensual or not, these brain-dead fuckwits are bringing the game into disrepute yet again. Toddy needs to get up, man up, put his foot down and tell the fans that the NRL think this is unacceptable, and it will be investigated, and future videos consensual or not, will mean bans.

If you think this is acceptable, you clearly don't care much for the game.

I love the game of rugby league ... always have.

but there is absolutely nothing wrong with what Napa did (assuming it was consensual) ... he has every right to make as many sex videos as he wants in the privacy of his bedroom.

in fact knowing the media in this country, they probably bought the tape of the chick (who possibly leaked to someone that it existed).

what Napa did is no worse than is happening in every other professional (and probably most semi-pro/amateur) sports in the world

and your right Toddy should man up, tell the media that if they want to keep writing these sensationalist stories, then they will be out of the loop ... by that i mean no access to players, coaches or officials of the 16 clubs or the NRL; not permitted to attend any press conferences (either pre or post match). nothing

You're mental mate. If you think these fuckwits putting themselves in situations where this crap ALWAYS happens is alright, you either lack comprehension of the issues at hand, or you don't love the game as much as you think.

You're mental mate. If you think these fuckwits putting themselves in situations where this crap ALWAYS happens is alright, you either lack comprehension of the issues at hand, or you don't love the game as much as you think.

I was all set to disagree with you - in that I agree for things like assault, drink driving, public stupidity, etc, but for something private like an intimate moment between two consenting adults, that's an invasion of the player's privacy.

However, thinking about it, the only reason this is public is because someone shared it. Judging by Napa's actions in the video, it was likely him. Sending it to his mates for a laugh. In that case, the moment it's shared, any resulting embarrassment to him, the club, and the NRL, is completely on him.

So actually I agree. They can make as many sex tapes as they want. But do it around someone who is any chance of sharing it for the lols, or worse, sharing it themselves, it's on them and they need to be warned it's not acceptable.

I was all set to disagree with you - in that I agree for things like assault, drink driving, public stupidity, etc, but for something private like an intimate moment between two consenting adults, that's an invasion of the player's privacy.

However, thinking about it, the only reason this is public is because someone shared it. Judging by Napa's actions in the video, it was likely him. Sending it to his mates for a laugh. In that case, the moment it's shared, any resulting embarrassment to him, the club, and the NRL, is completely on him.

So actually I agree. They can make as many sex tapes as they want. But do it around someone who is any chance of sharing it for the lols, or worse, sharing it themselves, it's on them and they need to be warned it's not acceptable.

They're bringing the game into disrepute by doing this shit. That's the end of. It doesn't matter what they did, who did it, how it happened, why it happened. The game was bought into disrepute by more than one person involved. That needs to stop. And if that means the NRL come out and say "We will ban you for life if a sex tape is released" then that's it. I don't give a **** about their personal lives anymore, because the bottom line is, that's when these brainless fucking cockheads need the most attention.

It's a matter for Greenberg and the RLPA. As Webster put it in his article the players wanted to be partners in the game, so strict guidelines need to be put in place to protect the marketability of the game.

According to Webster's article, Napa uploaded these videos to a private WhatsApp group involving other players. For that action, a penalty should be put in place (suspension + fine would do the trick) and if they're repeat offenders they should be deregistered like Carney was.

I don't want to hear from Greenberg everytime there's a drama, but he does have to speak up at some point. Whether it's before the official launch of the NRL season, or in the coming days, the public needs to be made aware that steps have been put in place to protect the image of the code. Nobody wants to support a game filled with degenerates and scumbags.

As an aside, Jack de Belin faces court on February 12th, Hayne on February 13th and Walker on February 26th. Once those cases have been heard, you'd have to imagine Greenberg will speak up.

As an aside, Jack de Belin faces court on February 12th, Hayne on February 13th and Walker on February 26th. Once those cases have been heard, you'd have to imagine Greenberg will speak up.

Unless they are pleas of guilty, I doubt anything will be finalised on those dates. If the charges are defended, particularly Hayne and de Belin, it will likely be towards the end of the year or next year before they get to a hearing.

If that’s true, and without her consent, we’re talking potential jail time.

It's was in the US and she's not able to be identified, so I doubt that's a worry.

Active Now

• kiwibronco
  • Foordy
  • teampjta
  • Xzei
  • Browny
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.