NRL Players and family members in hot water

It will be mentioned but I don’t think it will be as you’d suspect. The Broncs have a new and likeable coach, that changes things.

This. The media got their scalp when Wayne got sacked, they'll go easier on us now.

edit: inappropriate

Last edited by a moderator:
So Barba's careers over...Cue the outrage on social media about Lodge still in the game... There'll be no mention of Packer or Inglis. Just the evil Broncos.

Someone's already mentioned it in the comment section on a Barba article

I commented what about Packer?

My comment hasn't been posted though

The convenient and coincidental timing of under performing or ex roosters players getting caught in controversy can surely no longer be ignored/denied by the nrl. Why is every other club bar the club that they were at at the time getting punished. Great salary cap management? Bullshit!

The convenient and coincidental timing of under performing or ex roosters players getting caught in controversy can surely no longer be ignored/denied by the nrl. Why is every other club bar the club that they were at at the time getting punished. Great salary cap management? Bullshit!

What's this about Pearce?

What's this about Pearce?
There's a video going around of a bloke snorting a substance off another blokes, um, member.
Allegations were made but pretty sure it's not him or his teammate.

Edit - Please don't name players

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if Barba will tip the bucket on Greenturds cover up job at the dogs.
That would be a major embarrassment for the game.

I wonder if Barba will tip the bucket on Greenturds cover up job at the dogs.
That would be a major embarrassment for the game.

He'll be desperate for the cash. ACA to come running.

Active Now

• mrslong
  • broncsgoat
  • GCBRONCO
  • Waynesaurus
  • Kev_Guz
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Fatboy
  • Browny
  • Jazza
  • Justwin
  • Inknition
  • Manofoneway
  • Morkel
  • Mr Fourex
  • LittleDavey
  • jd87
  • Yem
  • Johnny92
  • broncos4life
  • Strop
... and 73 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.