NRL Players and family members in hot water

I think the NRL needs to look at getting some kind of PTSD type counseling for these guys who come out of some of the foster care system. GI, James Roberts, Staggs, Ramien, Segeyaro etc etc. Obviously they've seen some very upsetting stuff as young kids to be put into these homes and brought through to be footy super starsr. From one extreme of society to another. The stuff they have to deal with is obviously driving them to substance abuse etc.

I'm not sure if Barba falls into this category of the foster system.. But someone needs to do something for these kids, preferably before they turn 30 and the brain starts to deteriorate and anxiety starts to take hold.
Well said. Our present foster care and residential care which provides Out of Home Care (OOHC) is so underfunded and so badly run (Pay peanuts and you get monkeys) that most of these disadvantaged and 'at risk' kids have very little support.

If they manage to make it past a custodial sentence in juvenile detention, once they reach their 18th birthday, virtually all support suddenly grinds to a halt. Many of these kids were 'pacified' through some horrific cocktails of prescribed drugs. Once they reach 18 they have to start paying for them and if they have not managed to find work by then it is next to impossible to continue filling the prescriptions. In addition, any form of psychiatric support is also only accessible if they are able to pay.

Edit: Slander.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why do players have to have sex in the company of another male?

What the ****?

Yeah this is the bit I don’t get with all these incidents. I was never and never will be a ‘locker room’ type guy. And I can understand it if everyone is wasted or off their chops and it just happens, particularly if everyone is involved to whatever degree, but it’s not something I would ever be comfortable with

Edit: Quoted edited post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Unless there is a credible source naming the player then there will absolutely be no mention of the player involved or even hints at who it is.

Note: Just to make it clear, a random person on Facebook is not a credible source.

So can someone pm me.Is it a prominent player in their opinion.

Probably my alltime favourite comedy skit. Equal first with the Charlie Murphy and Prince one.

Ahaha, Charlie Murphy. I'm Rick James bitch!!! I wish I had more hands so I could give those titties 4 thumbs down!!

NRL Integrity Unit Now Investigating Several Players Accused Of Bringing Back The Spock
The-spock.jpg

CLANCY OVERELL | Editor | CONTACT
Breaking news coming out of the Moore Park HQ this afternoon that Brisbane Broncos player Jake Turpin and Bulldogs star Dylan Napa are the centre of an NRL Integrity Unit investigation.
Nine News senior rugby league reporter Danny Weidler has said the following about the ongoing investigation.
“It relates to the rise of concerning blunt fringe bowl cuts that have been received by players through third party barber shops” he said.
“Broncos and Bulldogs officials have been spoken to by the NRL Integrity Unit, questions have been asked about these shit chops and who knew about them”
Weidler says the concerning trend of players requesting Star Trek like bowl cuts has left the clubs and their sponsors vulnerable to criticism.
“It’s called a Spock, or in Brisbane they call it the Turpin. It’s based off Leonard Nimoy’s character in the original Star Trek series.”
“It’s a fucking rude chop and one that the code is being urged to come down hard on”
“As far as we can see, the players have done nothing wrong other than to trial out this new haircut that makes them look like Cuban drug traffickers in 1990s Miami. The clubs are reportedly co-operating.
However, there may be broader issues that the NRL is facing, a number of players have reportedly finished the season with a visit to the barber, with many joining Napa and Turpin in bringing back the Spock.
Clint Gutherson has reportedly been linked to bringing back the Spock. As well as the now Warrington-based Blake Austin.
It is to be stressed, as Weidler said, that Turpin and Napa are not believed to be in the wrong and its their clubs that should have done more to educate them on what is and isn’t acceptable haircuts for role sporting role models.
While the players have been held in hiding by their management and were unavailable for comments, CEO Todd Greenberg has since addressed the media.
“We are trying to stamp out this culture” he said.
“The shit chops are getting out of hand”
“We haven’t seen anything like this since Karmichael Hunt triggered an entire generation of Polynesian footballers to rock the mohawk mullet with speed stripes” he said.
“We will overcome this. We introduced the no-fault ruling for a reason”
More to come…

Bahahaha!

Active Now

• Foordy
  • ChewThePhatt
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.