NRL Players and family members in hot water

Apparently Vunivalu got king hit, which is what prompted NAS to go berserk.

Source: Buzz Slothfield

Apparently Vunivalu got king hit,
source.gif

If Goony getting king-hit is true, I wouldn’t be celebrating, despite how much of a grub he is on the field.

He needs one put on his chin that he can see coming

Jesus Christ the gutter trash journo vultures have been waiting on this one for a while.... there are 6 articles on fox sports for this !!

God damn I hope the Broncos have sent out a club wide email... because I don't think I could stand anymore scrutiny on the club right now.

Last edited:
Jesus Christ the gutter trash journo vultures have been waiting on this one for a while.... there are 6 articles on fox sports for this !!

God damn I hope the Broncos have sent out a club wide email... because I don't think I could stand anymore scrutiny on the club right now.

Its first cab off the rank for the NRL pre season
Wont even make an effect down in Melbourne where no one gives a shit about league though. If our players haven't got the memo by now this shit wont be tolerated then they never will. No more second chances for the players these days, if you **** off, you lose your job

I think anyone here, especially if they were NAS size, would punch on if their mate got king hit at a club, professional sportsman or not. It's a nothing incident.

Yeah, he’s be better off kidnapping and fiddling with some kid, the way the law goes these days.
Yeah and the real sad thing is, that's not even a joke. Ouch.

He has to have one of the weirdest life stories going around.

Unread

Active Now

• Brocko
  • Skathen
  • Broncorob
  • cento
  • Alec
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.