NRL Players and family members in hot water

He's gonna need to Fainu career.

giphy.gif

I can't recall ever saying he wouldn't get offers.
I didn't say you did. But if the criteria was that he won't get any offers from other clubs and he gets offered 100k a season, he has still had offers, right? Both the Bulldogs and the Warriors made offers with the latter offering a pretty big amount of money.

I didn't say you did. But if the criteria was that he won't get any offers from other clubs and he gets offered 100k a season, he has still had offers, right? Both the Bulldogs and the Warriors made offers with the latter offering a pretty big amount of money.
Yeah I guess it is. I've seen stories in the paper, and Smokin' did say Kearney liked him and Warriors were after him, but that's it. Have there been any reports from his player agent? Needless to say none of the alleged offers have been of any substance, obviously.

Yeah I guess it is. I've seen stories in the paper, and Smokin' did say Kearney liked him and Warriors were after him, but that's it. Have there been any reports from his player agent? Needless to say none of the alleged offers have been of any substance, obviously.

Warriors and bulldogs could offer me double and I wouldn’t play for them

lol.

I just mean uprooting your life to live in NZ or the suburbs of Sydney when you already have a contract in Brisbane would take a hell of an offer.
Well yeah I realise that. Maybe if he gets only 20min\game this year or even less or in qcup the penny will drop for him.

Are there ever reports from player agents? Warriors making McCullough an offer isn't a big enough deal to make headlines. Stories in the paper and Smokin' Joe saying the Warriors were after him sounds like substance to me. The guy who told me has only given me good info so far.

Warriors obviously couldn't afford McCullough's services, so they had to settle for the next best thing, the 3rd best Hooker at Penrith.

It was reported on the radio (ABC) this morning that Sam Burgess has been charged for DV related intimidation for an incident involving his father-in-law

It was reported on the radio (ABC) this morning that Sam Burgess has been charged for DV related intimidation for an incident involving his father-in-law

What a hero.

Sounds like it's getting messy, quickly. We are about to have another guy fighting for his kids unfairly while the world takes her side.

Sounds like he can also kiss at least half of that 3.6mil goodbye too.

Scott Drinkwater was refused entry to a nightclub in Townsville. Not sure if its a serious issue for him or not.

Active Now

• Waynesaurus
  • Foordy
  • Mustafur
  • bb_gun
  • Organix
  • Battler
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Aldo
  • Brocko
  • westy316
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Financeguy
  • kiwi2
  • Morkel
  • Dash
  • TimWhatley
  • BroncosAlways
  • Browny
  • broncsgoat
  • Harry Sack
... and 18 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.