NRL Players and family members in hot water

That may even be enough for the NRL to say byebye if the charges are verified.

His career isn't over but his season surely is.

I think Canberra also have a no dickhead policy so they would probably tear up his contract.

How much money did Canberra pay for him?

gotta love the off season, you sit around waiting to see which club is gonna get boned the hardest by off field drama before the season kicks off.

Last edited:
Lol reading social media about this, we're getting name dropped so many times regarding Fifita. The salt is real even so long after.

Melbourne dont let talented players go like him for no reason, especially when they were losing players all over the place.

Soooo he's done for the season right? Seems doubtful the NRL would let him play after that.
His career isn't over but his season surely is.

I think Canberra also have a no dickhead policy so they would probably tear up his contract.

depends on what happens when he faces court in Feb

the charges wouldn't meet the requirements to be automatically be stood down under the no fault policy

Be interesting what the judge ends up giving him, vast majority would be doing some time if found guilty of all those charges

I wouldn’t think he’d do time depending on how bad the assaults were - at worst a suspended sentence, I’m guessing.
I think he’s up for suspension (from the NRL end), it’s just a matter of how long.

Feel for the coppers doing their duty, this maggot should be in jail.
He would not get away with that shit in PNG, he'd be in the ICU right now having his meals through a straw.

Credit to at least some Raiders fans.......I couldn't be stuffed reading all the thread so I just read the first 2 pages, and they were all good comments, with most wanting him gone. There was only 1 silly remark having a dig at Brisbane in 2 pages. Not bad.

the SMH reporting that the allegation Scott and his legal team are making against the police is that Scott was tasered while handcuffed and sitting under a tree

Todd Greenberg is expected to announce today that Josh Reynolds will be cleared to play while his court case is on-going.

Briefly saw a thing where the chick making the accusations against Reynolds is a scam artists, has scammed men before and the two pregnancies / miscarriages she "suffered" were both a lie.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Broncosgirl
  • Mustafur
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.