NRL Players and family members in hot water

Was he definitely driving? Looked to me like he was in the passenger seat. I mean don’t get me wrong the bloke is a halfwit but on this case I am sure he was on the left hand side of the car.
Yeah he turned the camera at one point and he was definitely on the left side from memory.

Munster was in the passenger seat and he was wearing a seatbelt.

He moved the camera to show where he was and right there next to him, the person driving the car. Even though he was wearing a dark shirt, you could still see the seatbelt over his shoulder.

As the interview started, he didn't have his seat belt on, Vossy had to comment on it before he pulled it over his shoulder and put it on. @Super Freak

I was wrong about him driving though, I got pranked by Vossy. He said at the end of the interview that Munster was driving a left hand drive car for some reason, I just believed him.

As the interview started, he didn't have his seat belt on, Vossy had to comment on it before he pulled it over his shoulder and put it on. @Super Freak

I was wrong about him driving though, I got pranked by Vossy. He said at the end of the interview that Munster was driving a left hand drive car for some reason, I just believed him.

Vossy has turned into a bit of a wanker who is a lot less funny than he thinks he is, not your fault Vossy was being a tosser.

Vossy has turned into a bit of a wanker who is a lot less funny than he thinks he is, not your fault Vossy was being a tosser.

He was the best once upon a time. Went to his head a bit. Still don't mind his call, he's a wanker, but he's still not the Channel 9 wankers.

I hope they enjoy laying bricks.

Keep your dick in your pants when you're acting as an ambassador. It's not that hard.

Dumb pricks. Way to throw away a well paying career.

Mitchell and Addo-Carr have posted photos to social media of them ignoring social distancing & non-essential travel rules.

Shootin' and ridin' on Mitchell's property in a group of 12.

94368643_2670787109824271_8507263283370131456_o.jpg

Mitchell and Addo-Carr have posted photos to social media of them ignoring social distancing & non-essential travel rules.

Shootin' and ridin' on Mitchell's property in a group of 12.

94368643_2670787109824271_8507263283370131456_o.jpg

The photo was liked by Clint Newton as well, CEO of the RLPA.

Great look for the game.

Active Now

• Allo
  • winslow_wong
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.