NRL Players and family members in hot water

Ive blocked him ages ago as he was so boring and repetitive but i m guessing hes defending a souffs player? I wonder if he'd be defending a non-souffs player with this? Haha ca you ask him what happened in round 2 for me...
Yes, but even better, he’s severely downplaying the significance of covid 19 and social distancing measures. One of his best tbh.

Just when you think there is light at the end of the tunnel that the NRL might finally change, you get this outcome and it is oh so clear we are actually projecting to somehow be worse without Greenburg, says it all really.

Mitchell has reportedly accused the NRL of racism in the handing down of the penalties ... Because he and Addo-Carr we given heavier penalties than Clearly

Mitchell has reportedly accused the NRL of racism in the handing down of the penalties ... Because he and Addo-Carr we given heavier penalties than Clearly

Yeah well he just keeps proving how fucking dumb he is doesn't he.

He shared this.

d2d61a123634548d9a7726d9d02ab0db

The first picture was when Coogee beach was reopened. However, it was soon closed due to the lack of social distancing and anyone that's been caught on the beach after that were fined.

Latrell Mitchell was fined for not following restrictions.

Latrell, along with the fucking idiot that first posted that, are too stupid to understand why sharing that was stupid.

Yeah well he just keeps proving how fucking dumb he is doesn't he.
He might have a point. Cleary filmed tik tok videos with the girls who apparently were just there waiting for an Uber

Having 4 random thots in your house all over you is worse than going to a farm to see cousins in my eyes.

Last edited:
Just give the 4 of them the year out. Smartest thing Gould has ever said.
Funny how Greg Alexander has come out and stated Addo-Carr, Mitchell and Cleary will be eligible to be picked for NSW at the end of the year, yet Mal has made it pretty clear they won't be picked for Australia. That is the QLD culture he instilled whilst he was origin coach.
What about the Bulldogs who stood their 2 players down earlier in the year..

It's time to have some balls NSWRL, Souffs, Melbourne, Panthers and Knights.

Last edited:
He might have a point. Cleary filmed tik tok videos with the girls who apparently were just there waiting for an Uber

Having 4 random thots in your house all over you is worse than going to a farm to see cousins in my eyes.

This came out after the fines were handed out. He was fined that amount because he said it was unplanned. Clearly more punishment is coming for him and they can see into the future when fining people.

Mate, how he could be filming baffles me. The camera was like 5m away and hand held.

How fucking long are his arms?

His sister’s friends.

he filmed it the same way Brad Pitt would say he filmed Inglorious Bastards. It just means he was a part of the filming process, not that he’s Tarentino.

Our friends at Channel 9 are advertising a story on their news saying that they have ‘busted’ a couple of Broncos breaking social distancing rules.

Our friends at Channel 9 are advertising a story on their news saying that they have ‘busted’ a couple of Broncos breaking social distancing rules.
Looked like it was Bird and maybe Boyd?? catching up at a park.

I would say it may have been a mentoring / welfare sort of thing... haven't the Broncos been pairing up the players for training, etc. to keep everyone accountable??

Having lunch for over an hour in New Farm Park apparently.

the NRL were widely slammed for their handling of the Mitchell, Addo-Carr and Cleary cases ... you watch them come down much harder on Broncos players

Having lunch for over an hour in New Farm Park apparently.
Which will be perfectly fine as of tomorrow. Interesting to note they’re bringing the cabinet meeting forward next week, probably won’t be long before the whole team can go and have lunch at new farm park for an hour

Active Now

• bazza
  • LittleDavey
  • Old Mate
  • Lewisuhahix
  • Bish
  • Aldo
  • Johnny92
  • Redux
  • Battler
  • RodF
  • GCBRONCO
  • Fozz
  • Foordy
  • FACTHUNT
  • broncsgoat
  • Allo
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • jd87
  • Strop
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.