NRL Players and family members in hot water

Definitely stops proceedings.
If it doesn't, there's a word for that.......
Don't let your own experiences define the rules for everyone else.......

IMO, yes it usually ends with a WTF are you doing?? But.....on occasion it hasn't.

Usually....there has been plenty of foreplay leading up to it, so as for it him "accidentally" slipping it in....yeah I'm with you.....I don't buy that. If its her 1st time (which it sounds like it was)........it doesn't accidentally slip in.
However....1st penetration doesn't mean he was raping her arse either. 'Opps...sorry.....I thought you might like it."
If she said "NO STOP...IT HURTS" and he didn't......then he's definitely in the shit (no pun intended)

Don't let your own experiences define the rules for everyone else.......

IMO, yes it usually ends with a WTF are you doing?? But.....on occasion it hasn't.

Usually....there has been plenty of foreplay leading up to it, so as for it him "accidentally" slipping it in....yeah I'm with you.....I don't buy that. If its her 1st time (which it sounds like it was)........it doesn't accidentally slip in.
However....1st penetration doesn't mean he was raping her arse either. 'Opps...sorry.....I thought you might like it."
If she said "NO STOP...IT HURTS" and he didn't......then he's definitely in the shit (no pun intended)
That's exactly what I mean by "you're doing it wrong". Whoops, I slipped in. Yeah, nah you didn't slip all the way in. You also don't "accidentally" slip in the Vajayjay or any other orifice. Lol.

Well there you go, he always seemed a decent bloke.

dangerous drugs and drug trafficking is nothing at all to be laughed at...But because it’s the Titans
nicolas cage laughing GIF

Active Now

• Morkel
  • Organix
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Foordy
  • LittleDavey
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Brocko
  • Harry Sack
  • Johnny92
  • Fatboy
  • Mr Fourex
  • BroncoFan94
  • broncos4life
  • Nerd
  • Shane Tronc
  • Browny
  • Waynesaurus
  • bazza
  • Fozz
  • Broncosgirl
... and 20 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.