NRL Players and family members in hot water

Playing devils advocate, what can the NRL actually do to them if they cant prove it was drugs? Can you suspend and fine them for being idiots and partying? I'm not so sure you can tbh.

“Melbourne Storm unashamedly sets high standards and makes no apologies for protecting and upholding the professionalism and values of our organisation.
WTF does that even mean.

WTF does that even mean.

Rodski also says that the players are fully cooperating with the integrity unit ... although i don't consider "i know nothing" as cooperation...

Rothfield says that none of the players are saying what the substance was

Kent is slamming Rodski on NRL360 saying that he is "out of his depth" and it shows with the way he has handled this incident ... he also said that Rodski is hiding under his desk hoping his phone doesn't ring, lol

Why can the Storm escape an illicit ping on drugs policy because it’s “out of season” and Walsh can’t? That makes no sense

Why can the Storm escape an illicit ping on drugs policy because it’s “out of season” and Walsh can’t? That makes no sense

Probably because he has admitted it and they cant prove what the storm players have.

my guess is because Walsh was arrested and charged ... then subsequently admitted it.

as long as the Storm trio keep their mouths shut, the NRL can't prove it was an illicit substance

Couple of bags during the off-season, get stuck in lads

So you can’t get drug tested in the off season? That’s crazy. Plenty of time to run a massive PED cycle.
Was it always like that? Or did they just make that a new rule seeing as two very important storm players have been sprung?

absolutely get stuck into the PEDS in the offseason, Why wouldn’t you?

Was it always like that? Or did they just make that a new rule seeing as two very important storm players have been sprung?

absolutely get stuck into the PEDS in the offseason, Why wouldn’t you?
No wonder players were spending so much time at Sandor Earl’s gym in Thailand over the off seasons.

edit: this is just a joke. I’m not making any allegations

They don't test during the off-season? Talk about setting up a drugs policy to fail. I get they are allowed to enjoy themselves but surely you are asking for this sort of thing to happen when you don't test at randomly.
They especially should be working with younger players or just don't bother at all

Fucking awesome seeing the Storm squirm

The NRL are probably relieved that there is nothing too concrete in what's happened. If there was a positive test or police charges they'd have to take firm action and potentially have marks on the player's records. But all they need to do now is give some light bans (half of which will be served in trial games), fines that won't even make a dent in the player's second contracts, and the thin appearance that they don't play favourites is maintained.

Didn't someone mention Proctor and Bromwich earlier? If it wasn't a darling club, or worse, if it were the Broncos, imagine the outrage and "drug culture" the media would be spouting right now.

Watching the Storm in crisis.

Attachments

• images (15).jpeg
    images (15).jpeg
    51 KB · Views: 77

Active Now

• Jazza
  • Waynesaurus
  • Foordy
  • bb_gun
  • I bleed Maroon
  • broncsgoat
  • Harry Sack
  • Mustafur
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Organix
  • Aldo
  • Dash
  • Morkel
  • westy316
  • BroncoFan94
  • Browny
  • theshed
  • Redux
  • Financeguy
... and 18 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.