NRL Players and family members in hot water

AB26282E 669F 4D0C 9BB7 656E3DA9CDFD

It’s not off-season it’s your six weeks leave you have to have.
That’s fair enough. Could still sneak in a mini cycle but they’d probably notice if they test you on your first day back

If Smith and Munster are suspended at the start of next year, you can pretty much guarantee we won’t be drawn to play them then.
Blind freddy can already tell you that we are playing souths round 1 next year. Reynolds v his old club, Walters v Demetrio who was shunned by the broncos yada yada yada
Then in rnd 4 when Latrell is back, souths v roosters first match.

Melbourne Storm unashamedly sets high standards, which is evidenced by the need to use 2 sets of books to contain them all......

I still dont get what they are being banned for tbh, being idiots? As much as we all know what they were probably doing, nobody is going to be able to prove it so all i can see them getting is a fine showing the game in a poor light.

I still dont get what they are being banned for tbh, being idiots? As much as we all know what they were probably doing, nobody is going to be able to prove it so all i can see them getting is a fine showing the game in a poor light.

Harming the game disrepute. It's in their contract.

Harming the game disrepute. It's in their contract.

I'm trying to think of any other players banned for something like this. There are probably repeat offenders like Dugan and Carney, but unless they can prove what they were taking was an illegal substance they have done little more than just be plain dumb.

I'm trying to think of any other players banned for something like this. There are probably repeat offenders like Dugan and Carney, but unless they can prove what they were taking was an illegal substance they have done little more than just be plain dumb.
Why do they need to prove what it is? A video being made public of 2 of the biggest names in the game even pretending to take and posses illicit drugs is as bad for the games image, if not worse; than quietly failing a drug test.

Why do they need to prove what it is? A video being made public of 2 of the biggest names in the game even pretending to take and posses illicit drugs is as bad for the games image, if not worse; than quietly failing a drug test.

Its not a good look, but at the same time, it could be just them being complete tools prepending to be sniffing a few lines, or it could actually them taking illegal drugs. I just dont think you can come down with huge fines and bans based on supposition. I think the biggest fine they can throw at them should be punishment enough.

For me, i think we do probably need a more clear cut system of dealing with player discipline. I've never thought there has been a great deal of consistency in some of the punishments. Maybe there is something like that out there from the NRL, i dont know tbh.

Whether you agree or not it’s a shocking look for a game who’s desperate for youth growth! 2 games would be a joke and probably just reaffirm what some parents who’re sitting on the fence if their kid should play or not just gave them the push they needed for it to not happen.

nrl best be carful here.

Do what you want in your private time as long as it doesn’t give you an illegal advantage. But if you get filmed and splattered all over the internet then you weren’t smart enough and deserve to get a lengthy suspension.

Its not a good look, but at the same time, it could be just them being complete tools prepending to be sniffing a few lines, or it could actually them taking illegal drugs. I just dont think you can come down with huge fines and bans based on supposition. I think the biggest fine they can throw at them should be punishment enough.

For me, i think we do probably need a more clear cut system of dealing with player discipline. I've never thought there has been a great deal of consistency in some of the punishments. Maybe there is something like that out there from the NRL, i dont know tbh.

If you were pretending would you not say that straight away, wouldn't you say it was sherbet and sorry we were silly- show the packets of sherbet.

Whether you agree or not it’s a shocking look for a game who’s desperate for youth growth! 2 games would be a joke and probably just reaffirm what some parents who’re sitting on the fence if their kid should play or not just gave them the push they needed for it to not happen.

nrl best be carful here.

Do what you want in your private time as long as it doesn’t give you an illegal advantage. But if you get filmed and splattered all over the internet then you weren’t smart enough and deserve to get a lengthy suspension.

I actually think the Storm should be the ones setting the standard with this. I'd be fuming if the Broncos as a club didnt stand down 2 of our best players if they were involved in this sort of thing. If the Storm are serious about their culture it should be them saying to all 3 of them we arent going to tolerate this behaviour. I just dont think it should be the NRL doing it when they cant prove what the substance was. Probably sounds a bit hypocritical of me, i just think it should be the clubs responsibility to discipline their players in this kind of situation.

Active Now

• Behind enemy lines
  • Sproj
  • Big Del
  • Skyblues87
  • Aldo
  • Broncorob
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Midean
  • HarryAllan7
  • johnny plath
  • Xzei
  • kiwi2
  • Harry Sack
  • theshed
  • Broncosgirl
  • Santa
  • Cavalo
  • GCBRONCO
  • Dash
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.