NRL Players and family members in hot water

if hes a target its because hes rich and famous, race has nothing to do with it
You know this how? Are you say our potential Vietnamese Karen couldn't possibly be racist? Like only white guys and gal's can be racist?

Hang on, it's about balance and how the **** is it victim blaming if(IF) it's just a karen? In such a case I'm not blaming the victim, Tedesco, I'm blaming the perpetrator! We seem to have a lot of people oh so ready to accept the word of the poor defenceless tiny Vietnamese girl and are keen to hang the big bad lying white privileged guy.

All I'm saying is innocent till proven guilty.
but everything youve said is in defence of tedesco, have you even taken a second to consider the possibility that maybe he just is a shithead

You know this how? Are you say our potential Vietnamese Karen couldn't possibly be racist? Like only white guys and gal's can be racist?
oh jesus christ youre so up your own ass im starting to wonder when youll suffocate

like youve ever taken a second to consider the possibility youre wrong lmao, hypocritical to a fault
Wrong about what?
Wrong that he didn't do something bad?
Wrong that she might have misunderstood?
Wrong to want something proven ?
Wrong to question the veracity of the claim?

How is being sceptical wrong?
How is wanting proof wrong?
How is rejecting trial by media wrong?

Wrong about what?
Wrong that he didn't do something bad?
Wrong that she might have misunderstood?
Wrong to want something proven ?
Wrong to question the veracity of the claim?

How is being sceptical wrong?
How is wanting proof wrong?
How is rejecting trial by media wrong?
youve yet to give a good reason as to not believe the woman, do you only question her because of race? Gender? Why should her word be questioned and why should it not hold value? Questioning this event so enthusiastically seems a fight that doesnt need to be fought, all be it unless some ulterior motive is at play

like youve ever taken a second to consider the possibility youre wrong lmao, hypocritical to a fault
Unlike you I have suffered the hell of being wrongly accused of a serious crime and found guilty by uninformed fucktards. Not found guilty by the people with access to the evidence but by the uninformed bystanders, the guilty first crowd. I know what it's like so go f yourself.

Unlike you I have suffered the hell of being wrongly accused of a serious crime and found guilty by uninformed fucktards. Not found guilty by the people with access to the evidence but by the uninformed bystanders, the guilty first crowd. I know what it's like so go f yourself.
so you were eventually acquitted by evidence available? maybe you know best that this process is that one that should be undertaken instead of leaping to one side immediatly, commenting that if this happened and if that happened is all thats been speculated yet you seem determined to discount this woman

youve yet to give a good reason as to not believe the woman, do you only question her because of race? Gender? Why should her word be questioned and why should it not hold value? Questioning this event so enthusiastically seems a fight that doesnt need to be fought, all be it unless some ulterior motive is at play
No one said she wasn't reliable. No cares about her race or gender. It's the eagerness to disbelieve Tedesco that I find galling. The dismissal of the possibility he could be completely innocent and she simply read too much into it. You seem to accept her word unequivocally. Are you biased? Are you not aware that some women have taken offence where none existed?

No one said she wasn't reliable. No cares about her race or gender. It's the eagerness to disbelieve Tedesco that I find galling. The dismissal of the possibility he could be completely innocent and she simply read too much into it. You seem to accept her word unequivocally. Are you biased? Are you not aware that some women have taken offence where none existed?
all ive commentated is on the remark in question, and its theoretical ramifications, ive genuinely made no comment on tedescos guilt, as i really couldnt care less

so you were eventually acquitted by evidence available? maybe you know best that this process is that one that should be undertaken instead of leaping to one side immediatly, commenting that if this happened and if that happened is all thats been speculated yet you seem determined to discount this woman
No, trying reading what I wrote and not your twisted variation. At all times I have maintained that evidence is required and that there are many possible variations on the theme. No one conclusion can be immediately reached, no variation discounted without investigation. She may be 100% truthful and still be wrongly misinterpreting what was said. You appear to suffer from Sir Galahad Syndrome.

No, trying reading what I wrote and not your twisted variation. At all times I have maintained that evidence is required and that there are many possible variations on the theme. No one conclusion can be immediately reached, no variation discounted without investigation. She may be 100% truthful and still be wrongly misinterpreting what was said. You appear to suffer from Sir Galahad Syndrome.
please point out where i have misinterpreted it? "You seem to accept her word unequivocally." I told you how i didnt, if youd like i'll repeat myself, could not give a flying **** if hes guilty or not, id like you to point our my 'twisted variation'

please point out where i have misinterpreted it? "You seem to accept her word unequivocally." I told you how i didnt, if youd like i'll repeat myself, could not give a flying **** if hes guilty or not, id like you to point our my 'twisted variation'
You accused me of 'leaping to one side immediately' although I used the correct spelling and punctuation so it's a bit different. That's your twisted version. I did not accept any version and maintain that's the correct position until sufficient evidence is provided to warrant belief.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Harry Sack
  • Allo
  • Bish
  • Johnny92
  • Foordy
  • Redux
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Behold
  • Porthoz
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Skathen
  • Mr Fourex
  • Accept
  • ChewThePhatt
  • bazza
  • Hurrijo
  • Pablo
  • winslow_wong
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.