NRL Players and family members in hot water

It's scary how close to home it often can be too and someone you thought you knew and could trust was anything but, my eyes were definitely opened in the past few years and it has been something that has really hurt my family(and for their sake I will not be going into detail about it).
I feel you matey. Unfortunately, because of the sickening nature no one wants to talk about it. In addition, for the sake of privacy and confidentiality issues even if people did want to talk there are those concerns to consider too.

Which means a great deal of this shit is allowed to go on unchallenged or unrecognised.

That looks fair to me. If not dirty blonde, but certainly red does not spring to mind. Besides, the groundless comment hardly adds to the conversation.
Groundless....?

HE'S A FUCKEN RED HEAD......

Whatever......

The "I always disliked him for some reason, this justifies it" comments are such BS. Nobody could have known about this putrid shit, don't try to get yourself involved in it and act as Nostradamus.

If he's found guilty, hopefully he's sorted out in prison.
Ehhh thats a bit of a stretch.
I thought he was a deadshit well before any of this stuff came out, it just so happens that feeling was warranted.

You can have an opinion on a person without "trying to get yourself involved in it".

That looks fair to me. If not dirty blonde, but certainly red does not spring to mind. Besides, the groundless comment hardly adds to the conversation.
Ah...I get it.

You're a ranga......

sorry.

Ehhh thats a bit of a stretch.
I thought he was a deadshit well before any of this stuff came out, it just so happens that feeling was warranted.

You can have an opinion on a person without "trying to get yourself involved in it".
I agree. Sometimes you just get a gut feeling about somebody that you can't explain.

My 9 year olds have never had a sleepover.

When I was 6 I went to my mates house for a sleepover and her mum put me in the shower with her. It was awful. I was so scared, her norks were twice the size of my mums which was very off putting, and the whole situation made me feel really uncomfortable. Anyway, I started crying and she rang mum who came and got me. Have never ever liked sleeping over friends houses ever since, and I don't let my kids do it either. Not that they really want to.

I wasn't abused and I'm sure it was just an innocent thing by a weird hippy in northern NSW, but still, it made me feel gross even as a 6 year old. You just can never be too careful.

My 9 year olds have never had a sleepover.

When I was 6 I went to my mates house for a sleepover and her mum put me in the shower with her. It was awful. I was so scared, her norks were twice the size of my mums which was very off putting, and the whole situation made me feel really uncomfortable. Anyway, I started crying and she rang mum who came and got me. Have never ever liked sleeping over friends houses ever since, and I don't let my kids do it either. Not that they really want to.

I wasn't abused and I'm sure it was just an innocent thing by a weird hippy in northern NSW, but still, it made me feel gross even as a 6 year old. You just can never be too careful.
Out or curiosity, did you speak to your mum about it at the time?

That’s definitely weird behaviour. Any healthy 6 yr old can competently shower by themselves without drowning. Plus hippies aren’t really known for taking regular showers.

Thats right Tommy....they take baths, in recycled water.

They only empty the bath water once a month.....

Out or curiosity, did you speak to your mum about it at the time?
I don’t think I told her until I was a teenager, when I did she said she had misgivings sending me but thought she was overreacting and also was very tired having 4 kids under 5 😆

That’s definitely weird behaviour. Any healthy 6 yr old can competently shower by themselves without drowning. Plus hippies aren’t really known for taking regular showers.
Right! When my kids were 6 I had a big revelation that I wouldn’t be showering any of their friends with me and how inappropriate it actually was. 😳

The Brett Finch thing is unbelievable

I am not labelling all footy players as crims but geez, how often do we see a big name in his retirement go out and be apart of crime in society, makes you wonder where they would have been if they didn't have footy in their prime

The Brett Finch thing is unbelievable

I am not labelling all footy players as crims but geez, how often do we see a big name in his retirement go out and be apart of crime in society, makes you wonder where they would have been if they didn't have footy in their prime
I can turn a blind eye to most crime, drugs, violence and general bad behavior, but messing with kids is on another level and completely unforgivable.
I have a feeling Finch wont make it to the court date.
I seriously doubt if his wife will stay with him, and none of his old mates will have anything to do with him, his career will die and he is known for having mental health issues.
Suicide is a very real possibility.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.