NRL Players and family members in hot water

Tui Kamikamica has been stood down under no fault policy pending court case.
Wonder if Big Nelson has been vaccinated yet. That link above says he still hasn't vaccinated so can't train.
Losing Funicane, Tui and Nelson in one go would really hurt Melbourne.

Losing Funicane, Tui and Nelson in one go would really hurt Melbourne.

What a shame.

Funny GIF

How do you get into a fight at a restaurant?

Soft serve machine was out of order again.

Japan has some pretty harsh drug laws, at the very least he can say goodbye to that union contract.

Anyone seen the Japanese police? Footage of the search would be humorous imo.

AD119E62 612F 41F1 8A2E 1C8662F88D9B

lol no surprise there but jeez you would need one of those twirly straws to get coke into that snozz.

My first thought was similar to that, damn shame about the cocaine but fair dinkum, how is it getting up that nose?

A sad lack of imagination.. All the weird stuff you could lose yourself with in Japan.. and Blake trots out the snow.. might as well just go play with the Storm.

I would say surely these guys are smart enough to follow basic risk minimisation in their law breaking... but that would be a dumb thing to say.

A sad lack of imagination.. All the weird stuff you could lose yourself with in Japan.. and Blake trots out the snow.. might as well just go play with the Storm.

I would say surely these guys are smart enough to follow basic risk minimisation in their law breaking... but that would be a dumb thing to say.
Exactly if you just punched a bloke and the cops are coming at least get rid of your stash.

Exactly. The last thing you need to make Japan a fun place to live is drugs.

Active Now

• Harry Sack
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Battler
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Mustafur
  • pennywisealfie
  • Foordy
  • Organix
  • BroncoFan94
  • Waynesaurus
  • RolledOates
  • Xzei
  • Brocko
  • BroncosAlways
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • broncos4life
  • Wolfie
  • Tim K
  • Aldo
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
... and 21 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.