NRL Players and family members in hot water

I'll never understand people that do that.

One suspects the possibility of unlicensed and over the limit, hence the fleeing.

Napa sent off for a high shot in his Super League debut.

In other news, water is wet.

It really wasnt that bad tbh. Seen a lot worse, he didnt even really throw his shoulder into him but he is just too dumb really to change his game in the current climate.

On a side note, James Roby and Johnny Lomax at 36 and 31 respectively were just so good. Roby is still one of the best hookers in the world imo.

It really wasnt that bad tbh. Seen a lot worse, he didnt even really throw his shoulder into him but he is just too dumb really to change his game in the current climate.

On a side note, James Roby and Johnny Lomax at 36 and 31 respectively were just so good. Roby is still one of the best hookers in the world imo.
The still doesn’t look very pretty. It’s classic Napa really.
C0D68093 E3E5 4266 B7F7 CBAB6123C249

He's an idiot and a pretty shit player too. Can't believe how enormously overrated he was. Hopefully he stays in Super league.

He's an idiot and a pretty shit player too. Can't believe how enormously overrated he was. Hopefully he stays in Super league.

I always used to say about him he is only any good when he can play like a lunatic, and you cant play like a lunatic and get away with it anymore.

I always used to say about him he is only any good when he can play like a lunatic, and you cant play like a lunatic and get away with it anymore.
Spare a thought for doggies fan who had to watch him suck out 800k a year, lol.

Just watched the Napa tackle. It looks bad but he's being hard done by. Nobody is mentioning the guy simultaneously tackling his legs, thereby, instantly making the attacking player, a foot smaller. It's unfortunate, but I can live with that. It's when he blindly led with his head. Trying to headbut everything in his direction....

Don't care much because doggie fans didn't care that we Bronco fans had a player sucking out a million a year and didn't even tackle!
And some folks on here were calling for us to sign him

I'd have taken him IF he was very cheap and if he was redeemable. That would be only two of the conditions I would need met. There would be others.
Starting to sound a bit like you wouldn’t have taken him

Starting to sound a bit like you wouldn’t have taken him
No, he's a qlder, a mad ****, a blood nut and he terrified many so if his strengths could be harnessed he'd be our Rancor!! He can draw and pass too and isn't totally one dimensional. Not saying he's gifted but better than many thought.

Active Now

• kman
  • Justwin
  • sooticus
  • Brocko
  • Organix
  • Wolfie
  • Mustafur
  • Galah
  • Foordy
  • leon.bott
  • Financeguy
  • BroncoFan94
  • Manifesto
  • broncsgoat
  • bazza
  • kiwi2
  • Fozz
  • cento
  • Tim K
  • MrTickyMcG
... and 35 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.