NEWS NRL Rich 117 (UPDATED)

I don’t know who’s worse - Tigers, Titans, Sharks or Broncs? Some well overpaid players on this list?

The Tigers with Mmmbop & JRey both over $800k is worse than any contracts the Broncos have made. However, I'm guessing that list doesn't disclaim whether another club is picking up part of the tab. I think both of them are insane Bulldogs signings and they are still paying part of those contracts?

The Tigers with Mmmbop & JRey both over $800k is worse than any contracts the Broncos have made. However, I'm guessing that list doesn't disclaim whether another club is picking up part of the tab. I think both of them are insane Bulldogs signings and they are still paying part of those contracts?

According to the article, this is supposedly what they're taking up under the cap, so if anything Mbye could be on more.

Reynolds was off contract when he signed with Wests.

I still don't know where all the money is going at the Bulldogs. I think they've exhausted this rebuild excuse and in reality they've just made some terrible recruitment and retention decisions.

I feel bad for Haas, i mean we got a good deal but that's too low, I would be angry knowing players like Milford are on more then double and doing nothing.

Active Now

• Xzei
  • Fozz
  • Bongo
  • Ozired
  • I bleed Maroon
  • cento
  • Justwin
  • Harry Sack
  • Fitzy
  • BroncosAlways
  • Kev_Guz
  • marw
  • Painin the Haas
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Culhwch
  • Porthoz
  • Allo
  • Manlyman
  • Turks85
  • Griffo
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.