NEWS NRL rocked as yet another sex tape emerges

Status
Not open for further replies.

Browny

State of Origin Captain
Drunk
Just so I understand even if the woman held the Camara it is consensual, even if she is being verbally degraded and held around the neck in a chocking hold?
Obviously someone had more control in that situation and I'm not thinking it was her.
Some get off on that shit

john1420

NRL Player
So the NRL player who's face was obscured, but his tattoo was recognised by some random, was tracked down and identified but the consenting adult female who's face was clear had her face blurred so she couldn't be identified.

WTF, am I missing something here. No crime, no complaint no problem. Why doesn't the male in this get afforded the same privacy instead of people running around trying to match up the tat.
Because women are the victims and men are the evil perpetrators of everything vile and ugly in this world

(Please check sarcasm meter before replying) ;)

Browny

State of Origin Captain
Drunk
Having seen the alleged video which apparently involves holding a females head down with feet. This could get untidy really quickly

Jason Simmons

NRL Player
WTF? Sex is taking really weird turns these days...

P.S. My friend is kinda curious about those vids too, purely for research purposes of course.
It's a specific offence in Qld now to share those sorts of videos...

But it's alleged one of the 3 men in the video say words to the effect of 'boot the slut' prior to one of the three men doing exactly that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter

Upgrade to a Contributor Account to remove advertising