NEWS NRL rocked as yet another sex tape emerges

Discussion in 'Rugby League Talk' started by McHunt, Mar 1, 2019.

1. Morkel

Morkel

Oh I don't want the rumour, I want the vid. I mean, a friend wants the vid. For science.

2. broncos4life

broncos4life International Rep

I have seen a still from the video side by side with a picture of her. I mean I'm not saying it is her, but if it's not... wow.

Kimlo likes this.
  3. Can someone check on Todd? The poor **** is probably hanging in his office.

Unbreakable likes this.
    upload_2019-3-5_11-18-15.png
    Bless the media, now we can talk names :P

So Tyrone May is the other one. There's another guy rumoured who hasn't been named so possibly more to come but this article implies the filming wasn't consensual. So someone is taking legal action I guess.

4. Also, does that mean that fuckwit has filmed and shared around two sex tapes? Man footy players are **** dumb.

5. Tom

Tom NRL Captain

Imagine being the poor bastard that has to break it to him each time a new one is released. Still about a week to go until the season starts too. Was about this time last year all the Matt Lodge stuff started. Wonder what the big one the media have instore for us this year is...

6. Morkel

Morkel

Someone HAS to do this with that Hitler video.

7. upload_2019-3-5_11-31-25.png

That's a public post by the way.

8. Just seen 5 videos. Looks like 3 different chicks across them. I reckon MG might have a tough time with a defamation case.

9. Cult3

Cult3 State of Origin Captain

Don't give Weidler credit. It's been all over Twitter since last night

10. I'm not giving him credit but since he works for a media company and has went public we can discuss it now. His problem if he gets sued, not BHQ.

Morkel and Locky's Left Boot like this.
  11. broncos4life

I don't want to rain on Montanna's parade but she either has a twin or she needs to be less offended.

12. Mate can you clue me in as well please?

13. Dunno Josh, you'll have to ask him at training what his motives were

14. P.S - Are the videos still circulating online? Haven't even seen a glimpse of them, someone hook a brother up via PM.

15. Tom

Tom NRL Captain

It's probably pretty easy to trick her Dad after all the headknocks he copped playing in the era he did, I can see any young woman lying about it rather than admit to their dad it's them getting kicked in the head during sex......So did he watch it to "confirm" it's not her? Awkward.

16. Will talk to you off forum.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2019
    Unbreakable likes this.
  17. broncos4life

I love how all the anger is directed towards the person who has leaked the videos, not the guy who filmed them and sent them around in the first place.

18. Yeah, that was the joke. He's annoyed at someone leaking a video that was literally filmed and leaked by Tyrone May..

Absolute idiots, all of them.

19. broncos4life

Absolutely. I love how the seem to be going to Mansour for comment all the time due to his ‘leadership’ and even time he opens his mouth he says basically the opposite of what a good leader should.