NEWS NRL rocked as yet another sex tape emerges

broncos4life

International Rep
Brisbane
Yeah so Danny Weedler spilled the beans. The girl in the video is allegedly MG's daugther. He's now taking legal action saying it's not. Whether that's defensive action or it's just a really bad rumor, I don't know, I haven't seen the video and don't know what his daughter looks like anyway. I feel sorry for the guy though.
I have seen a still from the video side by side with a picture of her. I mean I'm not saying it is her, but if it's not... wow.

Brisbane
upload_2019-3-5_11-18-15.png
Bless the media, now we can talk names :P

So Tyrone May is the other one. There's another guy rumoured who hasn't been named so possibly more to come but this article implies the filming wasn't consensual. So someone is taking legal action I guess.

Brisbane
Also, does that mean that fuckwit has filmed and shared around two sex tapes? Man footy players are fucking dumb.

Tom

State of Origin Rep
Can someone check on Todd? The poor cunt is probably hanging in his office.
Imagine being the poor bastard that has to break it to him each time a new one is released. Still about a week to go until the season starts too. Was about this time last year all the Matt Lodge stuff started. Wonder what the big one the media have instore for us this year is...

Brisbane
Just seen 5 videos. Looks like 3 different chicks across them. I reckon MG might have a tough time with a defamation case.

Cult3

State of Origin Captain
Yeah so Danny Weedler spilled the beans. The girl in the video is allegedly MG's daugther. He's now taking legal action saying it's not. Whether that's defensive action or it's just a really bad rumor, I don't know, I haven't seen the video and don't know what his daughter looks like anyway. I feel sorry for the guy though.
Don't give Weidler credit. It's been all over Twitter since last night

Tom

State of Origin Rep
It's probably pretty easy to trick her Dad after all the headknocks he copped playing in the era he did, I can see any young woman lying about it rather than admit to their dad it's them getting kicked in the head during sex......So did he watch it to "confirm" it's not her? Awkward.

broncos4life

International Rep
Brisbane
Yeah, that was the joke. He's annoyed at someone leaking a video that was literally filmed and leaked by Tyrone May..

Absolute idiots, all of them.
Absolutely. I love how the seem to be going to Mansour for comment all the time due to his ‘leadership’ and even time he opens his mouth he says basically the opposite of what a good leader should.