NEWS NRL rocked as yet another sex tape emerges

mrslong

State of Origin Rep
Patriots Nation
I am here for the sexual liberation of women, but I feel like these girls are allowing themselves to be used. Maybe I'm too old and these girls actually like the attention and get off on the gang-bang scenario IDK, but eek, I don't like it. I also don't know why guys like to have their mates around. I get talking about it after, but actually in the room? Is that not icky? Unless they're all partaking - I sort of get that, but just being voyeurs. It's weird AF.
Correction: The girls didn't consent to being filmed. So, so much worse for these young men. What foolish behaviour.

I bleed Maroon

State of Origin Rep
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-03-06/nrl-sex-tapes-being-shared-on-whatsapp-men-speak-out/10872416

Videos of NRL players having sex are being shared on an almost daily basis, according to two men who have spoken to the ABC.
Key points:

• Sex videos involving NRL players Tyrone May and Dylan Napa circulated during the off-season
  • May was charged by police and Napa was sanctioned by the NRL
  • Two men who have played rugby league for years say they are in groups where similar videos are regularly shared
The men are members of chat groups who are sharing the videos on the social media platform WhatsApp.
Sam*, a 33-year-old from Newcastle, said the videos were shared on WhatsApp in-between conversations about games and drinking plans.
"It's amazing how far these videos reach and how they spread so quickly," the former rugby league player said.
"I am not close to the NRL, I never know the people in the videos and I get new ones every day.​
"Normally it's a mate saying, 'Have you seen the new NRL videos?'."
The NRL admits it's time to deal with its bad boys. Can women help?

A new program designed by women is making strides in youth clubs in Victoria, even as the NRL faces a crisis in off-field violent behaviour.
Sam said he was speaking out in disgust over how some NRL players behave, in the wake of the arrest of Penrith Panthers five-eighth Tyrone May on Tuesday.
"I feel for the girls in these videos. It comes back to the girl," he said.
"It's f***ed up, messed up, what they are doing in these videos, the way they are treating these women."​
The ABC has been sent several sex tapes by men on WhatsApp groups.
One video tagged "boot the slut" shows two men with their feet stomping on a woman's head as another man has sex with her.
Another shows a woman having sex with two men.
It just goes on and on and on.

soup

State of Origin Rep
Love Luke Lewis’ take on this situation on NRL360 tonight. The bloke is a true role model, having been through it like I have.

Respect women, or don’t, but be ready to be fucking called out on it in a big way. Be the change you wished for as a kid witnessing this shit. Don’t make excuses.

Is it wife with husband or wife with some other player? Because if it’s the first scenario, well you know they are married (unless of course this isn’t consensual or he / she didn’t know it was filmed or spread).

If it’s wife with another guy / player, well that could Wayne Carey-Anthony Stevens the club.

Regardless, looks like you can put a line through Penrith this year, this sort of season derail happens to at least one club every year.

Brisbane
Is it wife with husband or wife with some other player? Because if it’s the first scenario, well you know they are married (unless of course this isn’t consensual or he / she didn’t know it was filmed or spread).

If it’s wife with another guy / player, well that could Wayne Carey-Anthony Stevens the club.

Regardless, looks like you can put a line through Penrith this year, this sort of season derail happens to at least one club every year.
They look like Snaps that a wife may send her husband. There is no sex.

Harry Sack

State of Origin Rep
Cunt act by the husband. The video is very clearly a "for his eyes only" situation and the flog has shared it with his mates. Divorce pending IMO