NRL Player Movements & Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
edit: redundant

Last edited by a moderator:
Apparently Widdop wants out of the Dragons.

Hess apparently unhappy at the Cows and they are looking to move him on and recruit another backrower

Shaun Johnson has asked for a release from the remainder of his contract. 4 teams apparently after him and we aren’t one of them (if you believe the media).

I hope to **** we are chasing him, and chasing him bloody hard.

Johnson got his release from the Warriors this morning.
Its a fucking side show at the moment with players just leaving clubs mid contract. NRL is going to have to step in soon.

The Mole said Widdop has become homesick but he’s been in Australia since he was 16 and his family came with him.

SJ to the Sharks is a done deal apparently. Probably fair, they've lost Holmes, Lewis, Ramien, Leutele & Lee. Have only brought in JMoz.

SJ to the Sharks is a done deal apparently. Probably fair, they've lost Holmes, Lewis, Ramien, Leutele & Lee. Have only brought in JMoz.
Apparently they have cap issues and have to reserve cap space for Holmes because they haven’t given him a proper release yet. Not really sure what that means but that’s the talk on social media. He might return. The rest of them were on nothing and still have to be replaced in the top 30. Their fans are going off early I think

Johnson got his release from the Warriors this morning.
Its a fucking side show at the moment with players just leaving clubs mid contract. NRL is going to have to step in soon.
It's not like he walked out on a club that wants him. Warriors told him he is unwanted past his current contract. So he asks to leave now one year earlier. I don't see a problem. It's likely what warriors were hoping for anyway which is why they gave him a years notice. There are genuine problems in the NRL but this isn't one of them

Apparently they have cap issues and have to reserve cap space for Holmes because they haven’t given him a proper release yet. Not really sure what that means but that’s the talk on social media. He might return. The rest of them were on nothing and still have to be replaced in the top 30. Their fans are going off early I think

Pretty confident they'll have no issue releasing Holmes for 2019 if they net SJ. Especially considering even if Holmes fails in the NFL he's still going to the Cowboys in 2020.

Pretty confident they'll have no issue releasing Holmes for 2019 if they net SJ. Especially considering even if Holmes fails in the NFL he's still going to the Cowboys in 2020.
If they’re currently being investigated will the contract be accepted? I just don’t see how they can afford him because they lost a winger. They’ve added Woods and Moylan to a team that was apparently over the cap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Lozza
  • Hurrijo
  • Johnny92
  • Broncorob
  • NSW stables
  • Santa
  • I bleed Maroon
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • BruiserMk1
  • BroncosAlways
  • Spoon
  • The Don
  • Skyblues87
  • Alec
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Broncosarethebest
  • bert_lifts
  • Sproj
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • BooKhaki
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.