NRL Rumour and Movements - 2019

Browny

State of Origin Captain
Drunk
Was it a testimonial game tho? I thought it was the Cam and JT game for Oustanding Achievement in the Field of Excellence

Sproj

International Rep
Oh, he reaffirmed it is at the END of this season, yep that isn't news.

Morkel

International Captain
Player signs with a new club with time still to run on current contract:

Player: "I am still committed to my current team".

Current Team: "Player has reaffirmed that they are committed to us".

Player: "Actually I am going now".

Everyone:

Super Freak

International Captain
Brisbane
I hope this is one of those situations where McGregor wanted to keep him but Widddop just wanted to return back home to England.

If McGregor willingly offloaded Widdop to sign Norman, then the fucking clown has rocks in his head and obviously wants the sack.

Sproj

International Rep
I hope this is one of those situations where McGregor wanted to keep him but Widddop just wanted to return back home to England.

If McGregor willingly offloaded Widdop to sign Norman, then the fucking clown has rocks in his head and obviously wants the sack.
Widdop has said he is staying this season and he has been quoted numerous times as saying he wanted to go back to England to finish his career and spend time with his grandparents or something and he has apparently got a clause stating if he returns to Aus it must be with the Dragons.

Nashy

International Captain
Brisbane
Player signs with a new club with time still to run on current contract:

Player: "I am still committed to my current team".

Current Team: "Player has reaffirmed that they are committed to us".

Player: "Actually I am going now".

Everyone:

He never did that. It was always pretty clear he would be leaving at the end of this year.

Morkel

International Captain
He never did that. It was always pretty clear he would be leaving at the end of this year.
Yeah, I know. But the headlines of "Quitting 2 years early" by the journos is more of the same sensationalist bullshit.

Jedhead

NRL Player
Yeah, I know. But the headlines of "Quitting 2 years early" by the journos is more of the same sensationalist bullshit.
In protest I only click on articles that look mind numbingly boring. They'll eventually get the message that click bait has run its course.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.