NRL Player Movements & Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Norman has to be one of the most overrated players to ever strap a boot to his foot.
Maybe Widdop has been granted an early release to afford all these new signings

Norman & Hunt kicking bombs for Maranta, I can't wait to watch the Dragons next season. My not so bold prediction is that Mary McGregor will be fired within the first 6 rounds.

He could just be there as depth. He was shit in attack, but was usually handy in defence (I remember him winning awards in couple of games for his safety before).

Norman, Hunt, Maranta, Korban Sims.

This is amazing, thank you dragons. please sign Josh Hoffman and Anthony Griffen.

Dragons 2020 team

1. Gerard Beale
2. Lachlan Maranta
3. Tautau Moga
4. Dale Copley
5. Steve Michaels
6. Josh Hoffman
7. Corey Norman
8. Martin Kennedy
9. Ben Hunt
10. Ashton Sims
11. Aaron Whitchurch
12. Dunamis Lui
13. Korbin Sims

14. David Mead
15. Palmer Wapau
16. Lama Tasi
17. Shane Tronc

Coach: Anthony 'The Goat' Griffin

Dragons 2020 team

1. Gerard Beale
2. Lachlan Maranta
3. Tautau Moga
4. Dale Copley
5. Steve Michaels
6. Josh Hoffman
7. Corey Norman
8. Martin Kennedy
9. Ben Hunt
10. Ashton Sims
11. Aaron Whitchurch
12. Dunamis Lui
13. Korbin Sims

14. David Mead
15. Palmer Wapau
16. Lama Tasi
17. Shane Tronc

The funny thing is that somewhere on here someone posted that team as a legit team years ago

Dragons 2020 team

1. Gerard Beale
2. Lachlan Maranta
3. Tautau Moga
4. Dale Copley
5. Steve Michaels
6. Josh Hoffman
7. Corey Norman
8. Martin Kennedy
9. Ben Hunt
10. Ashton Sims
11. Aaron Whitchurch
12. Dunamis Lui
13. Korbin Sims

14. David Mead
15. Palmer Wapau
16. Lama Tasi
17. Shane Tronc

Mine would take you on

1. Lachlan Maranta (c)
2. Jonas Pearson
3. Dale Copley
4. Tautau Moga
5. Josh Hoffman
6. Corey Norman
7. Ashley Taylor
8. Jarrod Wallace
9. Ben Hunt
10. Korbin Sims
11. Adam Blair
12. Keegan Hipgrave
13. Jai Arrow

14. Dunamius Lui
15. Matt Parcell
16. James Gavet
17. Herman Ese'ese

Coach: Ivan Henjack

Dragons 2020 team

1. Gerard Beale
2. Lachlan Maranta
3. Tautau Moga
4. Dale Copley
5. Steve Michaels
6. Josh Hoffman
7. Corey Norman
8. Martin Kennedy
9. Ben Hunt
10. Ashton Sims
11. Aaron Whitchurch
12. Dunamis Lui
13. Korbin Sims

14. David Mead
15. Palmer Wapau
16. Lama Tasi
17. Shane Tronc

You forgot Tariq Sims, who is actually one of the ex-Broncos on their roster lol.

Last edited:
You forgot Tariq Sims, who is actually one of the ex-Broncos on their roster lol.

That’s true, but after the way he tore us a new one in the last game we played it felt weird calling him a failed Bronco.

Gareth Widdop has reportedly signed a two year deal with Warrington Wolves and will leave the NRL in 2020.

I've heard people claim that they had a 'successful' partnership in the halves at the Broncos...

When? The under 20s?

It’s a great combo ones a pea heart and one crumbles under any sort of expectation to perform

I don’t think they played more than a few games together as halves. IIRC when Lockyer retired, Norman & Hunt we’re both in contention for the 6. Wallace was halfback. Norman got the gig and Hunt was bench utility.

I don’t think they played more than a few games together as halves. IIRC when Lockyer retired, Norman & Hunt we’re both in contention for the 6. Wallace was halfback. Norman got the gig and Hunt was bench utility.

They played U20's together but no more than a few games in the halves together at NRL level.

In those NRL games they were quite good together. They seemed to understand each other quite well. Whether they could work together week in week out at NRL level is questionable. I don't think they will be able to and I think it will just crash and burn.

They played U20's together but no more than a few games in the halves together at NRL level.

In those NRL games they were quite good together. They seemed to understand each other quite well. Whether they could work together week in week out at NRL level is questionable. I don't think they will be able to and I think it will just crash and burn.

I sure hope so. I don’t think I could handle the ‘what if’s’ if they become a premiership pairing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Fozz
  • marw
  • Aldo
  • Loch Ness Monster
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Brocko
  • lynx000
  • Broncosgirl
  • Big Del
  • TimWhatley
  • Nerd
  • RodF
  • Wolfie
  • Waynesaurus
  • DrGee
  • Behold
  • Bish
  • Financeguy
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
... and 51 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.