NRL Rumour and Movements - 2019

Discussion in 'Rugby League Talk' started by Nashy, Oct 2, 2018.

Now now I think there is some justification to that claim, the coach and coaching staff can point to him to other outside backs at the club and say, see this player, I want you to take in everything he does...........and do the opposite.

holdzy89 likes this.
  1. Surely there's some club that wants to pick him up? He's working at a coffee shop now (owned by Jason Nightingale) so I'm sure he'd jump at a minimum wage offer. There's probably some unreleased stuff against him if no club is willing to go near him because he's easily more talented than half the bench hookers with an NRL contract.

SOURCE

Phil Gould still vouching for him

Last edited: Feb 10, 2019
  2. Dexter

Dexter

Wasn't he mixed up with Corrie Norman and that pill thingy a few years back as well as who he hangs with.
    Maybe someone you don't really need around a young squad.

3. Foordy

Foordy

Gould may be vouching for him ... but i don't see him throwing Segeyaro a lifeline (even for minimum wage), i wonder why that is

abashii and Morkel like this.
  4. Sproj

Sproj

He’d be chomping at the bit for a minimum wage contract too. Whatever the problem is, I’d say he is most likely worth the risk.

5. Norman was the main man as far as I could tell yet he's had no problems finding a club.

6. Dexter

Dexter

I think that's right. I don't care where Segyaro goes as long as it's not our club

Kimlo and Harry Sack like this.
  7. ivanhungryjak

ivanhungryjak NRL Captain

8. Tom

Tom State of Origin Rep

NRL is fucked if this story is true. Every year some team is cheating. Whoever it is, kick them out... Unless it's us in that case it's a witch hunt.

Harry Sack, abashii, teampjta and 4 others like this.
  9. Cult3

Cult3 State of Origin Captain

I saw someone on Twitter the other day tallying up how often blokes like misReadingthePlay and Moley are right and wrong this year. I look forward to the results. They're already doing terribly

abashii likes this.
  10. I was going to say, that Readingtheplay bloke is the most unreliable guy on twitter when it comes to news, I'd take a Mole or Dobbo scoop over him every day of the week.

11. Breaking news: Salary cap dramas are with us again and this time three clubs haven't been named.
    Clubs caught not cheating the cap include Brisbane Bronco's and the Gold Coast Titans. Police and the NRL have been working closely and in secret and today have not named the Bronco's or Titans. When asked today both clubs responded by saying it was a non story and they were unconcerned by the lack of speculation which has failed to surround the clubs.

Other clubs not named include Canberra and Newcastle. Fans are reportedly shocked by this omission and have failed to respond angrily by email and phone. Less to come.

Harry Sack and Horseheadsup like this.
  12. Cult3

Cult3 State of Origin Captain

What?

13. Alec

Alec International Rep

Whem you actually get caught NOT cheating

14. ivanhungryjak

ivanhungryjak NRL Captain

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/s...y/news-story/fdc23fa32b46b7f020c9ed7dfdc4fcf7

15. Tom

Tom State of Origin Rep

What a sad looking picture. He looks heartbroken. #Givebenachance

teampjta likes this.
  16. Sirlee oldman

Sirlee oldman QCup Player

How long before he gets done for DUI?

holdzy89, Nashy, Tom and 2 others like this.
  17. Morkel

Morkel

Ben, you're behind schedule. Punch it!

teampjta likes this.
  18. Allo

Allo NRL Captain

Something tells me long-haul trucking is his calling

#teamnosebeers

Sirlee oldman likes this.