NRL Player Movements & Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
hopefully the NRL look at this photo before allowing Burgess to medically retire ... he isn't acting like someone with a fucked shoulder

Capture

source: The Daily Telegraph

If you do an ACL it takes virtually a year of rehab to get back on the field but you don’t get a medical retirement. How do they know that a year from now his infected shoulder won’t recover?

Come back Tommy!

man if we could shed Bird and replace him with Oppa on a third of his wage.

This can't be right, where are the months of delays and cryptic media interviews that my club has assured me is necessary to re-sign any player.

Negotiations begun midway through the season and Manu said some time ago that he wanted to test his value on the open market and refused to rule out a move. I believe his exact words were, "But I mean, anything can happen."

Sounds like the club were spot on.

This can't be right, where are the months of delays and cryptic media interviews that my club has assured me is necessary to re-sign any player.

I highly doubt the club started negotiating his contract yesterday ...

besides we don't have the same magical accountants that the Roosters do

In regards to who will be the Hooker at Manly in 2020 now that Koroisau has moved on and Fainu is in the shit, apparently it's likely to be one of Isaac Luke, Danny Levi, Michael Lichaa or Zach Dockar-Clay if they look outside the club, if they stay internally they're looking at moving Lachlan Croker or Cade Cust to the 9 jersey.

In regards to who will be the Hooker at Manly in 2020 now that Koroisau has moved on and Fainu is in the shit, apparently it's likely to be one of Isaac Luke, Danny Levi, Michael Lichaa or Zach Dockar-Clay if they look outside the club, if they stay internally they're looking at moving Lachlan Croker or Cade Cust to the 9 jersey.
Macca, please!

The Sydney Roosters have today advised the management of Latrell Mitchell that the Club’s offer for 2021 and beyond has been withdrawn following discussions with Latrell today.

Latrell has expressed that he would like to explore his options for season 2021, however he remains under contract with the Roosters for season 2020.

Source: https://www.roosters.com.au/news/2019/11/05/club-statement-regarding-latrell-mitchell/

Bulldogs rejected him too. He'll probably rethink his value, and sign with the Roosters for 500K or something.

Souths and Cody Walker are miles apart on money too apparently. Not that either of this pair are coming here but the merry go round is just getting started.

Souths and Cody Walker are miles apart on money too apparently. Not that either of this pair are coming here but the merry go round is just getting started.

Seems Bennett has changed his tune in regards to Walker..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Alec
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • BroncosAlways
  • Financeguy
  • whykickamoocow
  • Shane Tronc
  • Tim K
  • phoenix
  • Skathen
  • NSW stables
  • Manofoneway
  • GCBRONCO
  • Broncosgirl
  • Swordfish
  • Scorchie
  • HarryAllan7
  • kiwibronco
  • Fatboy
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.