NRL Player Movements & Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Widdop in shock return to UK"

How is it a shock?

It's been reported as likely for several weeks

Oh, he reaffirmed it is at the END of this season, yep that isn't news.

Player signs with a new club with time still to run on current contract:

Player: "I am still committed to my current team".

Current Team: "Player has reaffirmed that they are committed to us".

Player: "Actually I am going now".

Everyone:

Pikachu--440x240.jpg

I hope this is one of those situations where McGregor wanted to keep him but Widddop just wanted to return back home to England.

If McGregor willingly offloaded Widdop to sign Norman, then the fucking clown has rocks in his head and obviously wants the sack.

I hope this is one of those situations where McGregor wanted to keep him but Widddop just wanted to return back home to England.

If McGregor willingly offloaded Widdop to sign Norman, then the fucking clown has rocks in his head and obviously wants the sack.

Widdop has said he is staying this season and he has been quoted numerous times as saying he wanted to go back to England to finish his career and spend time with his grandparents or something and he has apparently got a clause stating if he returns to Aus it must be with the Dragons.

Player signs with a new club with time still to run on current contract:

Player: "I am still committed to my current team".

Current Team: "Player has reaffirmed that they are committed to us".

Player: "Actually I am going now".

Everyone:

Pikachu--440x240.jpg

He never did that. It was always pretty clear he would be leaving at the end of this year.

He never did that. It was always pretty clear he would be leaving at the end of this year.

Yeah, I know. But the headlines of "Quitting 2 years early" by the journos is more of the same sensationalist bullshit.

Yeah, I know. But the headlines of "Quitting 2 years early" by the journos is more of the same sensationalist bullshit.
In protest I only click on articles that look mind numbingly boring. They'll eventually get the message that click bait has run its course.

Bennett get the taps on the shoulder done early I see

I really can't see Inglis' body holding up for 2 more years.

WHy the long announcement? This dick wants a testimonial too doesn't he?

WHy the long announcement? This dick wants a testimonial too doesn't he?

Well he is a cleanskin just like Smith and JT so I don't see the problem.

In all honesty though it's probably to take the media attention off the drink driving thing. I believe he was recently sentenced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Dash
  • Midean
  • Broncosgirl
  • Sproj
  • Cavalo
  • Adammacca
  • BruiserMk1
  • Gaz
  • IceWorks
  • FACTHUNT
  • johnny plath
  • westy316
  • Xzei
  • Matheos
  • KateBroncos1812
  • winslow_wong
  • Santa
  • Broncorob
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.