NRL Player Movements & Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ramien would probably kill it at Melbourne if he doesn't have trouble with Bellamy too.

The article says Scott has been told to look elsewhere.

Hope he has eyes only for the Broncos, he has the talent to be the best centre in the game, easily.

Hope he has eyes only for the Broncos, he has the talent to be the best centre in the game, easily.

You think so? I just can't imagine something like this happening.

I rate him highly, if Melbourne don't want him surely he'd be tempted by a 1 or 2 year deal and surely we have the funds for it. Melbourne would rather pay some of his salary than to have him burning a hole in their cap in reserves.

Would go a long way towards fixing our backline.

You think so? I just can't imagine something like this happening.

I genuinely do. He is fast, he is strong and he is extremely competitive. Put it this way, I'd happily trade him for Bird.

It’s never the player or the club, it’s always those pesky managers. Especially when it’s a player the NRL can not afford to lose.

What’s the bet that Moses subtly threatened Tedesco that if he leaves, some of the more “creative” elements of his contract could end up in the media.

Actually, the most likely outcome is that this just disappears quietly.

I have a dire prediction.

We will have massive issues with Haas within 18 months.

Why?
He's going to realise he is being underpaid. He's certain to see his true value to a team and a lot of that information is going to be fed to him in the media. He's going to hear it privately from managers, family, fans and friends. He's going to hear people tell him the Broncos have 'cheated him' and it's going to eat away at him.

He'll be aware that others, vastly inferior to him are not only receiving the same as him but increasingly he'll see lesser lights on much much better money.

I think his performances will start to suffer after peaking midway through next year, probably after he leads NSW in Origin. He will be told he's on less than half of what he deserves and it will stick in his craw.

I think his contract will not be honoured and I doubt he'll play for us in 2021.

I want to be WRONG.

Wow, that’s a scary dream isn’t it? 😀

Why?
He's going to realise he is being underpaid. He's certain to see his true value to a team and a lot of that information is going to be fed to him in the media. He's going to hear it privately from managers, family, fans and friends. He's going to hear people tell him the Broncos have 'cheated him' and it's going to eat away at him.

He'll be aware that others, vastly inferior to him are not only receiving the same as him but increasingly he'll see lesser lights on much much better money.

I think his performances will start to suffer after peaking midway through next year, probably after he leads NSW in Origin. He will be told he's on less than half of what he deserves and it will stick in his craw.

I think his contract will not be honoured and I doubt he'll play for us in 2021.

I want to be WRONG.

That’s a bit dramatic, Nostradamus.

I’m sure he’ll have origin bonus’s in his contract and will inevitably get some kind of upgrade as the cap increases.

I hope you more optimistic fellows are right. I've thought that nothing short of doubling his contract will stop him from becoming disenchanted with the Broncos.

In 18 months we well look to upgrade Haas way before his contract is due, the idea will be to offer him more money earlier in order to get him under contract again for another longer period way before any of the other clubs can even get a look in.

In 18 months we well look to upgrade Haas way before his contract is due, the idea will be to offer him more money earlier in order to get him under contract again for another longer period way before any of the other clubs can even get a look in.
Sounds good in theory. Hopefully you're correct. I foresee problems all the same.

Tigers have just signed exiting 30 year old Manly half Josh Schuster. The kid looks like he’s dripping with X factor and has a big frame for a half. Would’ve been interesting to se how he looked in our spine.

I think you should keep an eye out for his name because he looks to be a future star.

Why?

I want to be WRONG.
He's a practicing Muslim so whatever comes his way is the will of Allah and he will not be cajoled into moving just for cash.
Tigers have just signed exiting 30 year old Manly half Josh Schuster. The kid looks like he’s dripping with X factor and has a big frame for a half. Would’ve been interesting to se how he looked in our spine.

I think you should keep an eye out for his name because he looks to be a future star.
not sure how to take this matey. 30 year old?

Last edited:

Yeah I came across a video of the 20 year old myself the other day.
Only showed him against some weak defence.
It'd be interesting to see more of his skill set.
He's the nephew of the All Black John Schuster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Xzei
  • Organix
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.