NRL Player Movements & Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bryce Cartwright has signed a one year deal with Parramatta. it will be a minimum wage contract
I think if you see enough of these deals where players take a huge pay cut to transfer to another club you develop some immunity to the whole scenario, troubling though it is. I'm generally feeling inoculated over the whole Titans recruiting big FIFI situation (and offloading those who are no longer part of the herd) and feel like it's a series of constant bad news jabs.

I wish Bryce all the best and frankly it's only that I am mildly along the autistic spectrum that I felt compelled to comment.

Last edited:
Tautau Moga --> Souths
Sione Mata'utia on the outter at the Knights

so you don't think too highly of Kevvie then?
I think with the current administration running things we've probably tied Kevvie's hands behind his back for the time being.

Tautau Moga --> Souths
Sione Mata'utia on the outter at the Knights
Bennett working his magic again on Moga would be great for Queensland. FMD we need some Centre depth urgently.

Last edited:
I think with the current administration running things we've probably tied Kevvie's hands behind his back for the time being.

I doubt it, coaches will always get the players they want (as long as we can fit them under the cap).

Bennett got the players he wanted; Henjak got the players he wanted; Hook got the players he wanted; Seibold got the players he wanted ... nothing will change for Kevvie.

Bennett working his magic again on Moga would be great for Queensland. FMD we need some Centre depth urgently.

let's hope he has more success with Moga than he did with "fixing" Roberts

were they really any worse than Hooks, Barba and Martin Kennedy

Both players were big names / potential when they came but yeah, Hook really should have done a character check on both.

Joseph Suaalii is set to sign with the Roosters from 2022 for 3 years.

deal is reportedly half as much as the Rabbitohs offer, but contains those ridiculous get out clauses (the Rabbitohs refused to include those)

Suaalii apparently wants to move away from all the "hype" that surrounded him at Souths

deal is reportedly half as much as the Rabbitohs offer, but contains those ridiculous get out clauses (the Rabbitohs refused to include those)

Suaalii apparently wants to move away from all the "hype" that surrounded him at Souths
What are the clauses?

Of course

Trust the Roosters to magically stretch the salary cap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• KateBroncos1812
  • johnny plath
  • BroncosAlways
  • Lurker
  • bazza
  • Fozz
  • levikaden
  • Xzei
  • Porthoz
  • FACTHUNT
  • bb_gun
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Broncosgirl
  • Big Del
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.