NRL Player Movements & Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, but Ash Taylor is supposed to be "a genuine halfback". Nikorima has never had those claims made.

He meant that Milford is our dominant half, and you can't get away with 1 dominant half and 1 half who is a zero in terms of kicking & game management, it doesn't work anymore. Hence why Taylor is probably struggling with the slew of below average halves partners at the Tits.

Hopefully O'Sullivan can be the Jacks to our Taylor, in the sense that we don't need him to be a genuine game management half, we just need him to be a threat with the boot.

Why isn't the media making a big deal of, yo know, the "most influential player in the game" not having a contract for next year? And his dig at the Storm post-GF about supplying said contract?

Cowcheats poach Nene McDonald. Still had 1 year left with his Dragons contract.

https://wwos.nine.com.au/nrl/nrl-th...acdonald/9f234083-0575-46a9-bbf1-d02584738967

Opacic, Barba, Nene....trying to poach Valentine Holmes. None of this is Thruston's money as that's being used to upgrade Morgan.

Just usual cowcheats cap business.
You really hate those Cowfucks. Did you get run out of Townsville at some stage in your life? You take hatred to a brand new and disturbing level.

You really hate those Cowfucks. Did you get run out of Townsville at some stage in your life? You take hatred to a brand new and disturbing level.
If hes from nq like me then there's definitely a legitimate dislike of them.

Some people just forget how much of a fuckwit a lot of them carried on like after the 2015 grand final and the fact that they absolutely despise us as a club.

I think you might be forgetting why.

If the Cowboys sign Valentine Holmes, it will be with the money they spent on Barba.

MacDonald is a great signing. Automatically turns a weakness into a strength and gives them two lethal finishers on both edges.

It also means one less bidder for Oates.

Cowcheats poach Nene McDonald. Still had 1 year left with his Dragons contract.

https://wwos.nine.com.au/nrl/nrl-th...acdonald/9f234083-0575-46a9-bbf1-d02584738967

Opacic, Barba, Nene....trying to poach Valentine Holmes. None of this is Thruston's money as that's being used to upgrade Morgan.

Just usual cowcheats cap business.

TIL that the Cowboys should be considered as cheating the cap....? Nah.

You reckon they're going to pay Morgan the same money that Thurston was on? Come on mate, don't be silly.

I'm too lazy to do any research on this because Pete or Jacob will probably know the answer to this anyways. But.....Is Ben Barba the first player to win MVP awards in both the NRL and ESL?

I'm too lazy to do any research on this because Pete or Jacob will probably know the answer to this anyways. But.....Is Ben Barba the first player to win MVP awards in both the NRL and ESL?
No he's not, another player has won it before, so I think he's the second.

I actually think it could be a good step for Manly, if he's learnt his lessons. They are the only club in the comp that he could work well at, and probably the only club crazy enough to roll the dice.

Time will tell, no doubt he'll be savaged by everyone for signing him until the season kicks off though.

If the Cowboys sign Valentine Holmes, it will be with the money they spent on Barba.

MacDonald is a great signing. Automatically turns a weakness into a strength and gives them two lethal finishers on both edges.

It also means one less bidder for Oates.

Unless they want him to replace Gavin Cooper, who is rumored to be retiring at the end of next year.

if he's learnt his lessons

that's a very big IF in Hasler's case ... since he didn't learn his lesson from his first Manly stint ... went to the Bulldogs and did exactly the same thing

that's a very big IF in Hasler's case ... since he didn't learn his lesson from his first Manly stint ... went to the Bulldogs and did exactly the same thing

You couldn't let him have free reign again at all. His love of back ending contracts would prevent it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Porthoz
  • Galah
  • Battler
  • MrRobot
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Johnny92
  • Morkel
  • I bleed Maroon
  • NSW stables
  • Broncosgirl
  • Skyblues87
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.