NRL Player Movements & Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Mitchell signs for titans, the game has just lost one of its biggest potential talents. He will destroy his career at that club. I’m not a huge fan of Latrell but as a fan of league I want to see him reach his very high potential. He needs to be at a professional club to do that.

tigers aren’t much better but Madge will at least make him train.

Personally if I was him I'd see if the Cowboys could still table a decent offer. It probably won't be the biggest deal he can get, but it should still be substantial and when he weighs up the cost of living in Townsville alongside the opportunity to go straight into a quality side in a good environment with a good lifestyle I think to go to a place like the Titans or Tigers just for the cash would be a poor decision for his career overall.

Didn't Mal say they only have like 100k in their cap and couldn't even consider signing Glenn.

Didn't Mal say they only have like 100k in their cap and couldn't even consider signing Glenn.
Was thinking the same thing. He did that article earlier this year where he said the plan was to poach Brisbane's young forwards but they had no money....good ol' Mal.
[automerge]1574645428[/automerge]
Then again I haven't seen anything in the news about the Tits for literally months, they are probably just desperately trying to stay relevant.

Last edited:
When it comes to Origin, I'm kind of keen to see how Holmes would go at centre. God knows we need one, and Gagai just doesn't look very good there.

It looks like Arrow might sign elsewhere so his 100k comment might have factored in the ~800k they were going to offer Arrow, that could be what would fund Mitchell

It looks like Arrow might sign elsewhere so his 100k comment might have factored in the ~800k they were going to offer Arrow, that could be what would fund Mitchell
Yeah he's the only one I can see coming up that might give them some cap space. Personally though you'd have to have rocks in your head to trade Arrow for Mitchell.

Joey Leilua signs with Melbourne.

I don't think that's going to work out. Leilua is known for being a bit lazy and Bellamy hates players that are lazy.

yep, right before he put out a hit list that had David Fifita on it ... lol

Joey Leilua signs with Melbourne.

I don't think that's going to work out. Leilua is known for being a bit lazy and Bellamy hates players that are lazy.

It's worth noting that the source for this is Sandor Earl on Instagram lol.. Could very easily be pulling everyone's leg.

It's worth noting that the source for this is Sandor Earl on Instagram lol.. Could very easily be pulling everyone's leg.
Sandor Earl to the Raiders confirmed?

Titans would flick Arrow to Souths to get him.
Personally I see Mitchell at Souths as their new indigenous leader ala Inglis. If he signs for the Titans or Tigers, his career goes down the shitter immediately. They are both career killer clubs

Cows still in for Mitchell, they just need to move a few pieces around to make it happen.

Titans would flick Arrow to Souths to get him.
Personally I see Mitchell at Souths as their new indigenous leader ala Inglis. If he signs for the Titans or Tigers, his career goes down the shitter immediately. They are both career killer clubs

Outside of Taylor's stint, the Tigers have historically been kind to a lot of careers.

Cows still in for Mitchell, they just need to move a few pieces around to make it happen.

4 * $1M players (Mitchell/Morgan/JT/Holmes) that's a pretty good way to commit salary cap suicide.

Last edited:
4 * $1M players (Mitchell/Morgan/JT/Holmes) that's a pretty good way to commit salary cap suicide.

Possibly, although, if they all fire and they supplement them with a group of solid performers they could do what Melbourne have done for years with their big 3. Also, Morgan is apparently only a few more bad concussions away from retirement.

Last edited:
if Mitchell ends up at the Titans, I predict he will have a massive off-field meltdown and will be moving back to Sydney on a cut-price deal within 3 years.

Last edited:
if Mitchell ends up at the Titans, I predict he will have a massive off-field meltdown and will be moving back to Sydney on a cut-price deal within 3 years.
3 years is very generous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Clintos
  • Santa
  • Browny
  • Lurker
  • heartly87
  • Astro
  • Ondi
  • Manofoneway
  • Wolfie
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Sproj
  • Dee
  • Broncosgirl
  • Fozz
  • Dony Eliakim
  • Tmac
  • kiwibronco
  • Dash
  • Old Mate
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.