NRL Rumour and Movements - 2020

Sproj

International Rep
Staff
Ponga
Pearce
Klemmer
Frizell

Bear in mind they have paid too much for everyone else on their list as well, how do they afford him?

soup

State of Origin Captain
T’ba
Ponga
Pearce
Klemmer
Frizell

Bear in mind they have paid too much for everyone else on their list as well, how do they afford him?
Have a look at their backline. Nothing there apart from Ponga.

Dan Saifiti deserves a mention in that group, too. He’s now an Origin forward.

Last edited:

broncos4life

International Rep
Brisbane
Frizell in the 2nd row, Ponga at the back, Pearce in the halves....I dunno man, it looks like the makings of a half decent side to me.
Half decent side yes, premiership winning, no.

Frizell in general is being massively over-rated here. He is a great player but he isn't even in the top 10 forwards in the comp. People are acting like he is the missing piece to a premiership puzzle and he just isn't.

soup

State of Origin Captain
T’ba

Frizell in general is being massively over-rated here. He is a great player but he isn't even in the top 10 forwards in the comp. People are acting like he is the missing piece to a premiership puzzle and he just isn't.
He was two years ago mate. Pretty sure he was an Australian backrower.

The De Belin/St Merge thing really got under his skin and he had a quiet year last year.

Stu_9

NRL Player
It’ll be interesting to see what now happens to Fifita. The NRL came out yesterday and said that they will not be registering any contracts any time soon until they sort out this mess and probably look at the cap moving forward.
I assume Frizell hasn’t actually signed or got in before all this went down.

Sproj

International Rep
Staff

Frizell is an absolute gun. Would take him in a heartbeat. I'd find it hard to find 10 better forwards in the game:

1. Haas
2. JT2

After that, he is definitely in the conversation. Brisbane's pack obviously has potential on their side but in terms of second rowers even, he is in the conversation as the best.

Porthoz

International Captain
Staff
Third Rock from the Sun
Frizell is an absolute gun. Would take him in a heartbeat. I'd find it hard to find 10 better forwards in the game:

1. Haas
2. JT2

After that, he is definitely in the conversation. Brisbane's pack obviously has potential on their side but in terms of second rowers even, he is in the conversation as the best.
He may and likely will end there, but Haas isn't above Lolo yet. Those 2 are on a category of their own though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.