NRL Player Movements & Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, he has been treated pretty shoddy to say the least. i was just referring to the finaincial loss. But I have since read that he and the club have come to a mutual financial agreement so good on him.

I'm falling over laughing if they install Barrett in his place. I think he's a bit of a fraud as a head coach.
Barrett's results at Manly weren't exactly awe inspiring and that was with a squad that was much better to work with then what Pay has had to work with and then there is the internals of the club you have to deal with.

Barrett's results at Manly weren't exactly awe inspiring and that was with a squad that was much better to work with then what Pay has had to work with and then there is the internals of the club you have to deal with.
I think he might sign but not till after the season is over. That might be way sooner than we think. Like a team on the bottom of the ladder can come with little expectation and quite a long period of grace. Look at the Titans and Broncos. Zero expectations at the Tits and massive expectations for the Broncos. If the money is okay it'd be a good move for Barrett (or other low profile coaches)

I think he might sign but not till after the season is over. That might be way sooner than we think. Like a team on the bottom of the ladder can come with little expectation and quite a long period of grace. Look at the Titans and Broncos. Zero expectations at the Tits and massive expectations for the Broncos. If the money is okay it'd be a good move for Barrett (or other low profile coaches)
It's a great move for Barrett, just not a great move by the Dogs.

Realistically, good clubs aren't going to be chasing Trent Barrett so anywhere he can get a run at the NRL he should grab the chance.

CHN reportedly told the Bulldogs he no longer wants to be at the club.

Get on the phone Seibold.

Paul kent said on NRL360 that the Morris brothers are about to re-sign another year with the Roosters. It's been impressive to see how they've wound back the clock and have been playing really good footy heading close to retirement. He also said the Keary is close to re-signing with them. Would have loved for him to partner Dearden but looks like we'll have to find somebody else.

Dog

Nothing to see here. Roosters are just good at contract negotiations. Luke, we'd like to offer you $500k a season along with a cute Labrador holding a large paper bag.

Whats in the bag
Not too sure mate. By the looks of the bag I'd either say locally grown organic quinoa or possibly a business contract giving Luke part ownership to one of Uncle Nick's car dealerships.

Wow, they finally signed a played with talent who's not past their prime.

Well done Canterbury!

I like Cotric, good player. Be interesting to see how he goes in the centres which is where i believe he will play at the Bulldogs. Not sure why players cant just concentrate on being a gun winger...

Was a Broncos supporter as a kid i believe

Heard that both Raiders and Dragons are interested in CHN. SMH reporting that Lafai could potentially be going the other way if CHN goes to Drags.

I think he would be a great addition to the Raiders pack, they really need an attacking strike weapon on the edge with Bateman gone.

Dragons meanwhile obviously looking to replace Frizzell.

Cotric is a good pick up for the Bulldogs.

Heard that both Raiders and Dragons are interested in CHN. SMH reporting that Lafai could potentially be going the other way if CHN goes to Drags.

I think he would be a great addition to the Raiders pack, they really need an attacking strike weapon on the edge with Bateman gone.

Dragons meanwhile obviously looking to replace Frizzell.

I think he makes more sense at the Raiders.

Dragons need to fast track the development of Jackson Ford, he should pretty clearly be the replacement for Frizell if they're being intelligent about their cap.

Lafai has had such a bizarre career. He peaked in 2014 at age 23, that's almost unheard of.

2014 - 14 tries, 13 try assists
2016, 2018, 2019, 2020 combined - 11 tries, 13 try assists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Broncorob
  • Alec
  • Santa
  • Manofoneway
  • Spike
  • Fitzy
  • PETERN
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Stix
  • Fozz
  • Midean
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Mustafur
  • Maroon4life
  • LittleDavey
  • Brotherdu
  • Poisoy
  • Xzei
... and 44 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.