NRL Player Movements & Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this case that would be best case scenario, the reality is we will most likely sign Blake Green on a 4 year 800k per year deal and send them Coates to sweeten the deal.

What about the player option?

I can't remember a year that has been so deadly for coaches ... 3 sacked so far and the year is not over yet.

and this in a year, that has been interrupted by COVID-19, seen rule changes mid season (and adjustment of those rules a few weeks later); and gone back to 1 ref

I can't remember a year that has been so deadly for coaches ... 3 sacked so far and the year is not over yet.

and this in a year, that has been interrupted by COVID-19, seen rule changes mid season (and adjustment of those rules a few weeks later); and gone back to 1 ref

It's strange the AFL has seen the opposite- in the soft cap era they gone a whole 18 months with no one sacked. Clubs have let coaches go for a long time with losing records. It was about 19% a season and now it's down to about 9%.

2015-2019- NRL was about 16% a season gone.

Last edited:
It's strange the AFL has seen the opposite- in the soft cap era they gone a whole 18 months with no one sacked. Clubs have let coaches go for a long time with losing records. It was about 19% a season and now it's down to about 9%.

Sorry, what are those %?

Pies has his next talking point at his press conferences now.

% sacked since 2015- AFL has fallen a lot. League is staying the same despite a soft cap.
Right. Cheers.
It would be interesting to see how all major professional sports compare.

The AFL has put in a requirement for coaches to complete a level 4 cert in coaching, this might be why.

The AFL has put in a requirement for coaches to complete a level 4 cert in coaching, this might be why.
So essentially that rules Seibold from ever coaching in the AFL. Gotch ya.

Cotric is a good pick up for the Bulldogs.
I think they paid overs. I think the raiders did the right thing letting both Bateman and Cotric go

Last edited:
I think they paid overs. I think the raiders did the right thing letting both Bateman and Cotric go

I don't disagree but they need some potency in their backline, Cotric is one of the best available, even though too expensive.

I don't disagree but they need some potency in their backline, Cotric is one of the best available, even though too expensive.
Yeah. That's fair. Also they may be in a position where they need to pay overs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • LittleDavey
  • BroncosAlways
  • Johnny92
  • Xzei
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Financeguy
  • Spooky1013
  • GCBRONCO
  • broncs30
  • ivanhungryjak
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.