NRL Rumour and Movements - 2020

Sproj

International Captain
Staff
We can only go upward after letting Kearney run the team into the ground, just like he did at Parra.

If we sign AFB, expect the pack andbench to be something like this instead...

8. Addin Fonua Blake
9. Wayde Egan
10. Ben Murdoch Masila
11. Eli Katoa
12. Jack Murchie
13. Tohu Harris

14. Jazz Tevaga
15. Kane Evans
16. Agnatius Paasi
17. Leeson Ah Mau

That is a nice side forming! You guys (like almost everyone else) need a hooker and things look good.

BroncosAlways

NRL Player
Home
We can only go upward after letting Kearney run the team into the ground, just like he did at Parra.

If we sign AFB, expect the pack andbench to be something like this instead...

8. Addin Fonua Blake
9. Wayde Egan
10. Ben Murdoch Masila
11. Eli Katoa
12. Jack Murchie
13. Tohu Harris

14. Jazz Tevaga
15. Kane Evans
16. Agnatius Paasi
17. Leeson Ah Mau

As a fan, would you prefer Tevaga off the bench?

He's one of my favourite players to watch week in week out, plays well above his weight and provides the right amount of niggle. Does have an error in him at times, but he's not alone there.

It will be interesting to see how Katoa develops, towards the back end of this year he hasn't been as consistent but could be a strike weapon off the bench in stints?

Foordy

International Captain
Staff
it looks like that 17 year old talent Joesph Suaalli won't be going to the Rabbitohs after the club rejected some absolutely ridiculous demands from him (and his manager)

so he was reportedly offered a 3 year deal worth $1.7 million

but apparently he is demanding a 'get out clause' that can be activated whenever he sees fit

BroncsFan

NRL Captain
it looks like that 17 year old talent Joesph Suaalli won't be going to the Rabbitohs after the club rejected some absolutely ridiculous demands from him (and his manager)

so he was reportedly offered a 3 year deal worth $1.7 million

but apparently he is demanding a 'get out clause' that can be activated whenever he sees fit
Those release clauses are ridiculous... I know contracts don't mean shit nowadays, but he's taking the piss with that one.

I don't know who is manager is, but he is getting some horrible advice.

Last edited:

Xzei

NRL Player
Someone will pay him either league or union wouldn't be shocked if vfl don't come calling.

If the rumours of Bennett as a coaching director at Broncos come true I hope he gets in his ear about a possible move North.

Last edited:
Sam Burgess considering making a comeback...

Haha what a fucking joke the NRL and their salary cap is. The tigers and manly (among others) got denied and it set them back YEARS. Souffs have been able to sign latrell Mitchell after twice getting extremely fucking suspicious medical retirement exemptions and haven't lost a single player because they get leeway with the NRL. One rule for some.....

Scrap the fucking salary cap. It does not work!!!!!!!! It's just a tool to manipulate for the NRL you gumpty Sydney fans

BroncsFan

NRL Captain
Sam Burgess considering making a comeback...

Haha what a fucking joke the NRL and their salary cap is. The tigers and manly (among others) got denied and it set them back YEARS. Souffs have been able to sign latrell Mitchell after twice getting extremely fucking suspicious medical retirement exemptions and haven't lost a single player because they get leeway with the NRL. One rule for some.....

Scrap the fucking salary cap. It does not work!!!!!!!! It's just a tool to manipulate for the NRL you gumpty Sydney fans
The fact it's being talked about is an indication that it was never a medical retirement... fucking joke.

But pride of the league and all that... #FUCKtheNSWRL

soup

State of Origin Captain
T’ba
I have heard he will not be ready for the start of next season (but could be wrong)
In any case would want to be be a heavily discounted deal he's been an injury magnet the last few years.
Playing defence at hooker won’t be too friendly on his body either.

kooly87

NRL Player
He's still got time on his side, just turned 24 today. I kinda doubt he'll actually end up a solid FG player, but he does still have time.
He's still at Redcliffe as far as I'm aware so it might well tie in to their new connection to the Warriors now.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.