NRL Player Movements & Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh really? Bet he wishes he was a Qlder.
[automerge]1563494795[/automerge]

Ok that makes sense, aren't we all so lucky that the Roosters are willing to take him on board and 'fix him', very kind of them to offer that with a player who obviously isn't rep level. So pay him 100k.

Where would the game be without the Roosters...

I think Crichton is outgoing at the Roosters - possibly the Waratahs.

NRL clubs shouldn't be allowed to release contracted players to rival codes IMO. Should be to another NRL club or the Super League if they can prove that there are no suitors.

I think Crichton is outgoing at the Roosters - possibly the Waratahs.
So another case of the grass not being so greener at Bondi.

Seems bullshit that the rorters were able to pry him away from the Bunnies with huge money, not be able to use him and now looking to palm him off without having to cop the rest of his huge salary.

The NRL should be fucking filthy because in his 2 years at the bunnies Crichton looked every bit a rising superstar coming through the NRL... The roosters saw him on the shelf and had to have him and now they don't want him so he could be lost to the league altogether

Last edited:
So another case of the grass not being so greener at Bondi.

Seems bullshit that the rorters were able to pry him away from the Bunnies with huge money, not be able to use him and now looking to palm him off without having to cop the rest of his huge salary.

The NRL should be fucking filthy because in his 2 years at the bunnies Crichton looked every bit a rising superstar coming through the NRL... The roosters saw him on the shelf and had to have him and now they don't want him so he could be lost to the league altogether

But this is the Roosters, the pride of the league who add so much to the competition like...ummm...well you know...because Roosters.

South Sydney have signed Edene Gebbie.

Clearly Wayne still has one eye on what's going on in the QCup.

South Sydney have signed Edene Gebbie.

Clearly Wayne still has one eye on what's going on in the QCup.

Still not 100% sold. He’s had a great year although much much slower lately.

Just wonder why no Hunter has kicked on in five years, they won premiership, prelim finals and highest try scorers and no kick on.

Just not sure he’s worth the gamble.

Last edited:
His brown eye.

Can't take the Newcastle out of the boy. One of your best ningers. 😄

1910 said:
Still not 100% sold. He’s had a great year although much much slower lately.

Just wonder why no Hunter has kicked on in five years, they won premiership, prelim finals and highest try scorers and no kick on.

Just not sure he’s worth the gamble.

I would be surprised if he becomes an overnight sensation at Souths. They're going to have to be patient with him and have a view of playing him in 2021 once he has a decent grasp on the intracacies of NRL football.

Admittedly, it's stealing a page out of Melbourne's playbook and how they developed Justin Olam into a handy depth player. He didn't see a game of first grade in his first year at the club, and in his second he didn't exactly take his opportunities when they were presented. In his third year, he's actually been a stand-out down the left hand side and came up with a crucial play in their victory against St George Illawarra. It took patience, but if you're willing to put in the time and see enough qualities in a player, eventually you'll be rewarded.

It's what frustrated me about Joe Burgess. I'm not sure if he had the mettle but if you're a back looking to ply your trade in the NRL, you've got to give yourself at least two years and be prepared for some tough love along the way. If Joe had have shown patience, or been shown patience, he'd be one of the most exciting backs in the competition.

Greg Eden ended up being a bust at the Broncos, but there's no doubt his experience in Brisbane made him a better player. Before coming to the Broncos, he was a laughing stock, after coming back he was one of the most dangerous players in the competition.

I would be surprised if he becomes an overnight sensation at Souths. They're going to have to be patient with him and have a view of playing him in 2021 once he has a decent grasp on the intracacies of NRL football.

Admittedly, it's stealing a page out of Melbourne's playbook and how they developed Justin Olam into a handy depth player. He didn't see a game of first grade in his first year at the club, and in his second he didn't exactly take his opportunities when they were presented. In his third year, he's actually been a stand-out down the left hand side and came up with a crucial play in their victory against St George Illawarra. It took patience, but if you're willing to put in the time and see enough qualities in a player, eventually you'll be rewarded.

It's what frustrated me about Joe Burgess. I'm not sure if he had the mettle but if you're a back looking to ply your trade in the NRL, you've got to give yourself at least two years and be prepared for some tough love along the way. If Joe had have shown patience, or been shown patience, he'd be one of the most exciting backs in the competition.

Greg Eden ended up being a bust at the Broncos, but there's no doubt his experience in Brisbane made him a better player. Before coming to the Broncos, he was a laughing stock, after coming back he was one of the most dangerous players in the competition.

I just see some worrying things, being dropped to BRL two weeks ago is one and I just wonder what happens to that type of player when the pressure really comes on in November and beyond.

Scott, Chambers, Ramien, Olam and Seve - how many quality centres do they want?

Storm looking to snare Ramien
I would too. When he was at the Sharks I thought he had the makings of a top tier centre. Browny has not been able to harness the beast obviously. I'd hate to see him in a Storm jersey as he'd be an absolute gun within the first few games.

I'd have him over Bird everyday of the week and twice on Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Organix
  • Johnny92
  • Galah
  • winslow_wong
  • Mr Fourex
  • LittleDavey
  • kman
  • I bleed Maroon
  • mystico
  • Porthoz
  • BroncosAlways
  • Foordy
  • Harry Sack
  • Stix
  • Xzei
  • cento
  • bazza
  • Justwin
  • broncos4life
  • KateBroncos1812
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.