NRL Player Movements & Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tamou off to Tigers... Haha must not be a good captain 😜

Manly signed Foran on a 1 year deal.
I have heard he will not be ready for the start of next season (but could be wrong)
In any case would want to be be a heavily discounted deal he's been an injury magnet the last few years.

JNik has a train and trial with the Warriors apparently.

JNik has a train and trial with the Warriors apparently.

He's still got time on his side, just turned 24 today. I kinda doubt he'll actually end up a solid FG player, but he does still have time.

He's still got time on his side, just turned 24 today. I kinda doubt he'll actually end up a solid FG player, but he does still have time.
He's still at Redcliffe as far as I'm aware so it might well tie in to their new connection to the Warriors now.

Guess which team are apparently almost a done deal for that Souths kid who everyone wants and openly believed to be willing to go to the highest bidder. It seems already that superstar signing for an oily rag is about to become a million free in the cap.

Guess which team are apparently almost a done deal for that Souths kid who everyone wants and openly believed to be willing to go to the highest bidder. It seems already that superstar signing for an oily rag is about to become a million free in the cap.
Well, Mitch Aubusson is retiring so that frees up a couple of mill in their cap so I’m going to say the Rorters.

so Addo-Carr will be at South Sydney next year ... here is Bennett's confirmation:

“Josh Addo-Carr is not coming to South Sydney – that is not happening,” Bennett said on Friday.

😛

So does that mean Gagai or Jimmy the crashed jet ends up at Melbourne to make the swap happen.

Last edited:
So does that mean Gagai or Jimmy the crashed jet ends up at Melbourne to make the swap happen.
Maybe Bellamy would go with Gagai, but Jimmy the crashed jet would find it to hard meeting Bellamys strict discipline and "give me everything you've got when you pull on the Storm jersey" requirements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Redux
  • Harry Sack
  • bazza
  • Spoon
  • Johnny92
  • Galah
  • winslow_wong
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.