NRL Player Movements & Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tedesco re-signs for 4 years at the Roosters. Once again, no salary cap problems for them whatsoever.

Where does that leave the young kid they just signed as a 17 year old? Let me guess, despite being chased by heaps of clubs, he was happy to bide his time behind Tedesco for the next 4 years on minimum wage?

If I were Tedesco, I'd be keeping a very close eye on my doping tests.

Where does that leave the young kid they just signed as a 17 year old? Let me guess, despite being chased by heaps of clubs, he was happy to bide his time behind Tedesco for the next 4 years on minimum wage?

If I were Tedesco, I'd be keeping a very close eye on my doping tests.
this is what the roosters do well though. old mate will play on the wing and they'll blood him for a couple of year until it's time to replace tedesco. did it in the past with mini and would've been the same with RTS if he didn't bail to the warriors.

this is what the roosters do well though. old mate will play on the wing and they'll blood him for a couple of year until it's time to replace tedesco. did it in the past with mini and would've been the same with RTS if he didn't bail to the warriors.

Stop it, Politis bribed ASADA and spiked Nikorima's drink- twice and made him commit perjury, bribery and try and pay off a team mate.

He has destroyed this club. I’m tempted to find out when his last day is and boo him to his car.
Why wait until the last day?

Last edited:
Stop it, Politis bribed ASADA and spiked Nikorima's drink- twice and made him commit perjury, bribery and try and pay off a team mate.

To be fair, no one has seriously suggested that the Roosters spiked anyone's drinks or tampered with their supplements. Just that, with the clubs being allowed to sit on positive tests (I believe the second positive test?), the timing of the club making the results public has been incredibly convenient for them. Kennedy, Nikorima, SKD.

No one is denying he did all those things. But if nikorima was the reigning dally m medalist and in the form of his career , leading the roosters to a premiership tilt, rather then bottom of the ladder and massively overpaid contract and not living up to expectations.... there is NO WAY you hear about it.

To be fair, no one has seriously suggested that the Roosters spiked anyone's drinks or tampered with their supplements. Just that, with the clubs being allowed to sit on positive tests (I believe the second positive test?), the timing of the club making the results public has been incredibly convenient for them. Kennedy, Nikorima, SKD.
They stood by Pearce too.... until cronks became available, then his party lifestyle suddenly became too much..

No one is denying he did all those things. But if nikorima was the reigning dally m medalist and in the form of his career , leading the roosters to a premiership tilt, rather then bottom of the ladder and massively overpaid contract and not living up to expectations.... there is NO WAY you hear about it.

ASADA have busted bigger people than Nikorima. Barba was flying and we all heard about his failed test and his 34 court cases- pretty hard to keep court appearances for bribing someone quiet.

It was his second failed test so he would have been suspended for 12 weeks- how do you keep that on the low down? He deserved to lose his job, the Roosters were 100% right.

He then came home and got busted for drink driving and we heard about that- nothing to do with the Roosters anymore.

If he hadn't lost his job and come back here I doubt he's sorted himself out as well as he has at the moment.

How did they sit on it? He was tested in September after the Grand Final, got his 12 week ban in December and was sacked.

I know for a fact that they hold those failed VC tests over players and bring them up when necessary. My source is someone who worked under an ex-Panthers boss who has strong ties to the Roosters and is currently working at the Dragons. They’re not spiking drinks but they’re bringing up the failed tests at opportune times, meaning certain players are signing for less, or leaving when they’re no longer needed.

I know for a fact that they hold those failed VC tests over players and bring them up when necessary. My source is someone who worked under an ex-Panthers boss who has strong ties to the Roosters and is currently working at the Dragons. They’re not spiking drinks but they’re bringing up the failed tests at opportune times, meaning certain players are signing for less, or leaving when they’re no longer needed.
which IMO is great business.

hey man, we want you to stay but you know, you do have this failed inhouse on your record and if this info somehow got out... well you can just imagine how damaging that would be for you and would no doubt effect your earning capacity? stay for less and we'll sweep it under the rug and let you go for a big payday later on.

Is this one of those Braith Anasta's Greek cousin moments? I have a mate who like team A and is friends with a guy who works for team B who used to have an acquaintance with a guy who worked for team C under an ex-boss of team D.

How did they sit on it? He was tested in September after the Grand Final, got his 12 week ban in December and was sacked.

I may be wrong but I was under the impression that a first or second failed test was kept under wraps, only the team doc and a couple of bosses were required to know, but they could make it public if they chose to.

Good depth signing that, I wouldn't have minded picking him back up on a base wage.

Could barely set up his winger, but he could sure as hell run straight and score. We need that.

I may be wrong but I was under the impression that a first or second failed test was kept under wraps, only the team doc and a couple of bosses were required to know, but they could make it public if they chose to.

First is all about rehab and help. Only the club doctor and ASADA know with the NRL. Second is 12 weeks ban and everyone knows. Nikorima failed twice.

Same as Barba- you get caught and get 12 weeks everyone knows then it’s number two.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Dazza 92
  • barker
  • Fozz
  • Culhwch
  • lynx000
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • BroncosAlways
  • Santa
  • Astro
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Dony Eliakim
  • Broncosgirl
  • Dash
  • Bish
  • mystico
  • Xzei
  • davidp
  • Manofoneway
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.