NRL Player Movements & Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure but I got told this morning that Morgan retiring might cause a change.
If that's the case and they want to keep Clifford surely they wouldn't be going after Dearden to partner him.

That halves partnership would be so young and inexperienced. Hell the whole spine would be a major risk without an experienced head in there... unless Payten really is Seibold 2.0

1. Drinkwater / Val
6. Dearden
7. Clifford
9. Robson

If that's the case and they want to keep Clifford surely they wouldn't be going after Dearden to partner him.

That halves partnership would be so young and inexperienced. Hell the whole spine would be a major risk without an experienced head in there... unless Payten really is Seibold 2.0

1. Drinkwater / Val
6. Dearden
7. Clifford
9. Robson

Might explain going after Reynolds.

Not sure but I got told this morning that Morgan retiring might cause a change.
Surely it’s not that simple. Why would Newcastle not want a decent halves partner?

Surely it’s not that simple. Why would Newcastle not want a decent halves partner?

They do already have Mann, Green and Crossland, plus Hoy. I don't know how many of those will be there next year to be fair but maybe they see more in Crossland?

Maybe all of Clifford's contract is PO's, Seiboldy showing them some of our old tricks?

You can ask, pull the old I’m really sad I will miss home.
Damn, knights should ask for a player swap with one of the cowboys other players. I wonder if that’s ever been done before

Clifford wants out of his Knights deal, but the Knights aren't letting him go.

Clifford wants out of his Knights deal, but the Knights aren't letting him go.

I feel for the Knights here. Deal has been done, I assume? Then too bad, it's not the Knights fault that the Cowboys suddenly have a portion of an extra $1 million of cap space to entice Clifford to stay.

Fox reporting that the Cows are meeting with AReynolds. Looks like the end of Morgan.

Wiremu Greig rumoured to be leaving Cows to Eels- not sure what the Cows are doing there. Round one ISC he would be close to the best forward in the comp.

He was a massive reason the Pride beat the Storm laden Falcons. He's 21 now but I would have persisted longer- nine games into his ISC career, a huge forward that breaks tackles and scores tries isn't common. Townsville's Colts forward of the year in 2019 too.

Bit to work with surely.

Last edited:
If I was the knights I'd be happy to let Clifford walk.

Cows can pay overs to keep him and meanwhile Knights to slip in the back door and open discussions with ARey.

Wiremu Greig rumoured to be leaving Cows to Eels- not sure what the Cows are doing there. Round one ISC he would be close to the best forward in the comp.

He was a massive reason the Pride beat the Storm laden Falcons. He's 21 now but I would have persisted longer- nine games into his ISC career, a huge forward that breaks tackles and scores tries isn't common. Townsville's Colts forward of the year in 2019 too.

Bit to work with surely.

was it they they didn't offer him a contract, ot just that the Eels offered massive overs?

If I was the knights I'd be happy to let Clifford walk.

Cows can pay overs to keep him and meanwhile Knights to slip in the back door and open discussions with ARey.

Yeah I agree. Clifford is not someone I’d be worried about holding to a contract, he hasn’t progressed much at all since coming into first grade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Xzei
  • Bish
  • Johnny92
  • Mustafur
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Harry Sack
  • GCBRONCO
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.